Rip Wheeler

Author's note: Inspired by the song "I'm comin' over" by Chris Young.

*****

Rip saw you in the morning, but at the end of the day he was already missing you more than he would ever admit to himself. 

It was never in his life plans to fall in love, even less to fall in love with one of John's daughters. But you were making hard for him not to fall in love with your beautiful smile and kind personality. And it was so wrong to betray John by keeping it all a secret, but Rip felt like he needed you in his life more than he needed to breathe. 

So when you called Rip at the end of the day, he knew that you were thinking about him as much as he was thinking about you.

"Would you like to come over?", you asked from the other side of the phone call. You were all alone in your apartment in Bozeman, the one where you and Rip usually get together without fearing getting caught by your father or the cowboys.

On the other side of the line, Rip were glad you called.

"I'm comin' over.", he simply said.

Rip turned the radio on, putting some old country song to play, just to distract himself from the thought of you. He just couldn't wait to get to your house and be able to hold you in his arms for a while, making all his problems just go away. 

It was obvious that Rip would cross any line in the world to protect you, even if it meant he would have to lie even to your father.

Rip crossed every red light in town just to get quickly to you. As he knocked on the door, you felt your heart racing inside your chest. A big smile appeared on his lips as you opened the door to reveal yourself in a wide and almost transparent shirt, just above your knees.

"Hey cowboy!", you said, leaning against the doorjamb.

Rip looked at you from the hair to the toes, like he was admiring you. He was usually a though man, but with you, he was the most delicate man you ever knew. Sex with Rip was great, and he treated you like you were the only girl in the world.

"Are you staying by the door, or are you coming inside, mister?", you say with a smile.

Rip took his black cowboy hat before entering. You felt his strong hands on your waist as you closed the apartment's door. Holding you from behind, Rip kissed the top of your head.

"I missed your perfume.", he mumbles as you spin around in his arms to face him.

"Just my perfume?", you asked. "I thought you missed this too...", you start to open the first buttons of your shirt seductively.

At that moment, Rip connected his lips with yours in a passionate kiss, and you could feel the heat inside you getting stronger. You missed him all day, so now you just needed him. Rip held you in his arms, your legs around his strong body as he carried you to the bedroom.

Keeping all a secret was not an easy thing to do, specially to your father. But why would you put out a fire when it's burning?