Monica

(Inspired by Season 3, episode 8)

You just didn't want Monica to get hurt... It had never been your intention to argue with her the way it happened, but you couldn't stand the idea of losing her. Why did she have to risk her life to stop that killer? She could have been hurt... Or worse than that, she could have died. You couldn't even bear the idea of living without your great love.

Monica had gone for a walk after your discussion. You could only review the discussion inside your mind and deeply regret the words you said to her...

"Do you want to kill yourself? Is that what you want? You're crazy, Monica."

You regret those words so much... Because you knew very well that what Monica had done was an act of bravery.

Then you heard the bedroom door open. You had your back to the door, looking at the mountains in the distance through the window. In your mind you were trying to find the right words to apologize. God knew you had never been good at apologizing.

When you finally turned around, you saw your wife Monica standing by the bedroom door. Your eyes met hers and both of you knew that the discussions never got anywhere. You loved each other so much.

Then you curved your lips in a small smile, and it was she who ended that terrible silence between you: