Colby

You were feeling tired after a hard day working at the ranch. Sitting down at the bunkhouse you opened up a cold beer, laying your legs on the bed. Some cowboys were getting dress to go out, but you weren't feeling in the mood.

"You ain't coming?", Ryan asked you, putting the belt on his blue jeans.

"I think I'm going to stay here with my beer.", you reply raising it on the air before taking another sip of it.

At that moment, the bunkhouse door opens to reveal another cowboy.

"Today is Friday, like literally right now is Friday.", Colby said showing up.

", Colby said showing up

"You can go out boys.", you said. "I think I'm staying at the bunkhouse today."

"We ain't going nowhere without you.", Jimmy declared.

"Come on, (Y/N).", Walker said, joining the conversation.

Colby was still standing by the door.

"It's Friday, (Y/N). Let's get out and end up drunk.", he says.

You took a deep breath before standing up.

"Did I ever told y'all are a pain in my ass?", you said. "Let's go to the town and get wasted, boys."

Colby smiled at his victory.

"Man, that's my girl.", he laid his arm around your shoulders as you walked together out of the bunkhouse.

*****

I should write more imagines with Colby :)