John Dutton

Looking back at your past, after five years together, your love with John only grew stronger.  In the beginning everybody doubted about your relationship with him, because you are so much younger than John, but you proved them all wrong.

"Honey.", John greeted you when you stopped beside him, watching the last rays of sun in the mountains in the distance. You smiled at him, and then you both looked at the sunset for some seconds in silence.

"I'll never get tired of watching this view.", you say. "Everything is so beautiful around here."

"It sure is, honey.", John agreed. "And I'll never be tired of watching every sunset and sunrise with you."

A smile escaped from your lips as you lean your head against his right arm for some seconds.

Still watching the sunset, you wished you could just stop the time right there when the sky had the perfect mix of orange and pink. 

"You know what (Y/N), you proved me wrong.", you said.

", you said

"What?", you asked, after being so distracted by the fascinating view.

"You proved me and everybody wrong.", John clarified. "People though we wouldn't last a month. And I thought you would maybe get tired of this old cowboy after some time. But you, sure as hell, proved me wrong."

"Oh John.", you said as he held you in his arms. "I will never, ever, get tired of my cowboy."

John had a smile on his face when he got closer, his lips almost touching yours.

"I love you.", he said just before he kissed his cowgirl.