01 ; confess?

song of the chapter :

W.H.U.T
-Aisha Retno

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

_________________________________________

"YOON HAESOO !" a shouted from Haesoo's friend , Jiwoo .

"You scared me ! I thought its a teacher calling out for me but it turns out to be you ! " Haesoo hit Jiwoo as a revenge for startled her .

"Are you deaf? I've been calling you multiple times but you didn't hear me and now you just gave me a revenge??" Jiwoo chuckled and Haesoo laughed while saying sorry.

"Where is the other two? I think they followed you after i went to the teacher's office."

"They're buying some food for us. I'm lazy to wait there with them. There's too much human there ." Jiwoo replied , meaning their other friends , Sejin and Nari.

-Classroom
They are freely talking about life and suddenly Nari put a question .

"Hey Hae , why dont you have a boyfriend until now? Its been 2 years now. I'm sure there's a lot of boys admiring you if you're active on your social media since our school doesnt have boys ."

Haesoo chuckled and put a bitter smile.
"Why should I? Its hard to trust people easily."
Haesoo lift up her head and put a bright smile to hide her sorrow from her friends.
"Even with three of you I need to be careful"
She pointed her finger to each of them making them staring at her with a killer look.

"Its okay to not having a boyfriend. We should be the limited edition girls who have the beautiful face but doesn't have boyfriend." Sejin added confidently and they ended up laughing.

-Hae's room
She keep thinking about Nari's question. She wants to have a boyfriend but her trust issue is on another level especially when it comes to someone she doesnt even know , will be part of her life.

She often have a face time with her friend , Dalmi who is her friend since they were kids but Dalmi is not in the same school with her however they still keep in touch . Dalmi told Haesoo that she have a crush on her schoolmate who is also her senior.

"Really ?? who is him? can I see his picture? What is his name?" Haesoo asked aggressively.
Seems like she's more excited than Dalmi.

Dalmi laughed by her action and say ,
"Hae Hae heyy ! calm down ! here , try to guess which one is him.

Dalmi shows her a picture of boys.

Haesoo stiffened for a while as something caught her attention.

"Have you choose?" Dalmi asked while waving her hand infront of the camera to make Haesoo snap out of her unconcious pondering.

Haesoo then shook her head and giggled.
She took two of them since they kinda fits Dalmi's ideal type.

"You're right !! this one , on the left side." Dalmi happily clapped her hands as her friend knows her well.

Since the other boy caught her attention , she doesnt hesitate to ask Dalmi who is he .

"Ohh that is his junior , Heeseung. Lee Heeseung. He is in the same age with us but mine and his class are different . Why? does he caught your attention? I think he is your ideal type right?! TELL ME THE TRUTH" Dalmi asked Haesoo excitedly since her friend has been a lone ranger for a long time .