04 ; short nightmare

song of the chapter :
Modern Loneliness
-Lauv
↻ ◁ II ▷

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Its 6am and Haesoo is already woke up before her alarm even ringing. She usually wake up at 7:30 to get ready for school but today , she dont have any idea why do she woke up too early . She stood up , fix her bed , tied her hair , wash her face and brush her teeth. She get out from her room, go downstairs and spot Mrs. Nam is making breakfast .

"Good Morning Mrs.Nam" Haesoo approached, hugged her as usual.

"Good Morning Hae." Mrs.Nam replied and hugged her back . Their relationship is just like a mom and her daughter . Mrs.Nam doesnt have a child so she just treat Haesoo with full of love like her own daughter.

Mrs.Nam looked at the wall clock and look at Haesoo with her furrowed eyebrows.
"Hey isnt it too early for you to wake up? Do you need to go to school early today?"

"No , and I dont know why and I have nothing to do now. Isthere anything you want me to help?"

"Urmm can you help me watering the plants and outside?" Mrs.Nam requested with puppy eyes .

Haesoo giggles and nodded ,
"For sure"

-8am-
Haesoo is off to school . Basically , Mr.Nam will send her to school or she drive her car but today , she wanted to feel the fresh air and decided to walk to school . Haesoo is full of positive energy and everyone that walking there amazed with her . She is so beautiful and look elegant even with her school uniform . She made half tied hairstyle which make her looks like a princess . She is also a very polite girl that whenever she saw someone is looking at her , she will bow to them . Same goes to everyone at her school especially the teachers. She likes to help even if the thing will use a lot of her energy.

"Good morning fairies !" Haesoo came into the class after knocked on the door . As usual , her three bestfriend were already arrived . They imediately touch each other's hand and whispering like they're planning something. By the time Haesoo came closer, they smiled and stood up,
"Good morning Your Highness" they said while bowing to Haesoo as they also amazed with their friend's princess look .

Haesoo giggles and she bow to them as well .

After she put her bag in her locker , she came closer to them and excitedly wanted to tell them something .

"Guys you know what??? aaaa" Haesoo screamed cutely as she is so excited to speech out the words .

"Ooou wait lemme guess . Its about Heeseung isn't it?" Jiwoo suddenly let out her voice made Haesoo shocked .

Haesoo look at her with a done face
"Can you stop reading my mind? It's scary"

"Hehe thats what a friend do" Jiwoo said and laugh while the other two are more excited than Haesoo.

"He asked me for a meet . And I agreed !"

Three of them were so shocked after hearing that and having Haesoo's figure in their embrace.

"Ss- so- when will you guys meet?"

"This Saturday ! Ah wait . ITS TOMORROW!!"

"Aaah I'm so happy for you !! I mean we are so happy for you!!!!" Sejin added.

Nari broke the hug, holds Haesoo's hands tightly.
"Have you choose your outfit for tomorrow? or do you want us to choose for you? We can come to your house now"

Haesoo giggles, patting on her friend's shoulder.
" Hey relax , calm down. Seeing you like this make me more nervous"

Haesoo wanted to tell them more but the teacher already came in.
"Let's continue after class" She said and they nodded.

-Hae's room
She opened her closet to choose her outfit for tomorrow . She wants to look good but not being zealous.
"I think this one is great" Haesoo said to herself infront of the mirror and nodded . She hang her outfits at her door room . Suddenly her phone rang as a sign she got a message . She lay on her bed and opened her phone .

Its Heeseung's message.

___________________________________

[Location📍]
Hi pretty. This is the location
for tomorrow. Dont rush, I'll wait for you.
Can't wait to see you.

Alright. Cant wait to see you too.

By the way, what's your favourite
drink flavour?

I'm okay with everything but
I prefer vanilla bean frappe
mixed with chocolate chip. I'll
return your money tomorrow.

No you dont have to. Its all
on me. See you tomorrow.

Ah okay.

_________________________________

A long curve of smile drew on Haesoo's lips when the boy called her 'pretty' without even seeing her in person yet. She feel more nervous when Heeseung texted her. She is still wondering what will Heeseung say when they meet.

--

Heeseung was about to close his eyes but suddenly his phone rang. He groaned and took his phone to see who's calling.

Its Beomgyu.

___________________________

"Hey bro! Waiting for pc huh?
Tomorrow is the beginning right?"

"What do you want dummy?!
I want to sleep!"

"You're going to get a girlfriend
tomorrow. How fun!"

"Shut up. I dont like her and I'm
willing to do this just because of
pc okay.

"Really? Are you sure you're not going to fall in love?"

"Yeah, never. Even if we kissed."

*Laugh*
"Okay then we'll see"

"Back off"

________________________

Heeseung hang up the call and back to his sleep position.
"That dummy doesn't believe me that I wont fall in love with her? What a stupid. She's not my standard." He mumbled.

-

"Heeseung..
Heeseung..
Why did you do this to me.
Come, help me. Hold my hands..
Heeseung..."

"NO!! YOON HAESOO!"

"Haesoo!"