16 ; rain, you

song of the chapter :
Nangangamba
-Zack Tabudlo
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

[ hey hey! thank you so much for 300+ reads TT. you guys are so good at making me shedding tears :( anyway, you should listen to this song and you will know why i did put this song in this chapter hehe (most of Zack Tabudlo's songs are my favourite 😩). thank you again! have a splendid day :3]
-ajeuwa

_____________________________________

Nari choked, holding her throat made the boy giggled and patted her back to make her feel comfortable.

"I'm sorry" Hyunjin apologised and continue laughing by the girl adorable reflex.

-

"Can I ask you something?" Haesoo requested while looking at Heeseung who is busy eating his sausage.

"What is it about? Hyunjin? No."

Haesoo glared, clenched her teeth as Heeseung didn't let her ask anything about Hyunjin.
"Okay then"

"Oh no.. Are you mad? Aarrgh fine go ahead. What is it?" Heeseung approve as he saw Haesoo was about to be mad at him, scared that she wont talk to him anymore.

Haesoo giggled in happiness,
"How can you be Hyunjin's friend? I think I never see you in my old school before."

Heeseung cleared his throat and looked up to her ,
"He also moved to another school which is my school now and we're classmate. He is the closest with me among Jihoon and Beomgyu and we did everything together. I did asked him why did he moved to another school and the only thing he anwered is 'I want to let go everything' and now I knew the answer after wondering it for years and.. you were the cause" He chuckled.

"And where did he go? Why did we picked him up at the airport?" She asked confusely.

"He was an exchange student to Australia"

Haesoo nodded her head understandly and held his hands.
"Heeseung, I'm sorry if you ever feel down today because I met him again but trust me I never get to keep in touch with him anymore after our break up. And please dont think that I will be with him again because I already have you." She added an apologise.

"Why did you say this?"

"Because I can see the worry in your eyes. I dont know the cause but if its because of me and him, you have nothing to think about anymore. And if its because of something else, I hope you will forget it as soon as you can. I'm here with you, just tell me everything, I wont judge."

Heeseung sweetly smiled and rubbed her hands. He looked down,
"But you will leave me if I tell everything, Haesoo"

"Leave wha-"

"Here you are! We've been searching both of you for minutes." Hyunjin interupted.

"Its getting darker now. Shall we go home?" Nari added.

Heeseung found it great as they came so Haesoo couldn't ask a pardon to repeat his words.
"Ah- yeah let's go." he avoided her gaze.

-

"Can't you just stay with me?" Heeseung said while pouting, holding the girl's hands infront of her house.

"I'm sorry but I just cant. Nari is staying with me now, I should take care of her."

"What's the matter? Both of you can stay at my house. I dont mind at all. Atleast you're around me." He mumbled.

Haesoo giggled as she found him so adorable and brushed his hair.