08 ; footsteps

[ double chapter cuz y'all are cute >< ]

_______________________________________

Haesoo's tiger face turned into a sweet smile with the dimples on her both cheeks which look so cute on her .

"4554" The beep sound of keypad door lock when Heeseung pressed the number of his house password infront of Haesoo without even hide it from her. She looked at him with confusely made him look at her back.

"Why?"

"Did you just type the password infront of me?"

"Yes , why? I trust you. No one knows my password include my friends" Heeseung answered with a smile.

"But.."

"You are mine. Right? You should know all about me. Knowing the password of my house is only a small matter for me. You can come here anytime without even let me know or even if I'm not here" He added.

"Well thank you for trusting me but- "

"Shh let's go" He cut her line and brought her entering the house.

Haesoo brought two cups of drink and a bowl of porridge that she made for Heeseung since he is not fully healed yet. She saw him sat on the sofa while playing the game. He didn't notice her until she sat beside him.

"This is your meal today . Don't ever think to eat the snacks or I will kick you out." Haesoo warned made the boy laugh.

She is about to feed him but he didn't see it as he is too focus on his phone. He took the bowl and feed himself.

"Ah thanks."

Her smile fade away as she found it embarassing. She wanted to feed him so bad like the other couples do. She wanted to lay on his lap or he's the one who do it. She wanted to look at his face as if there is no tomorrow. She broke the silence by putting a question

"Where's your parents?"

"I live alone." He answered.

Haesoo paused and her jaw dropped.

Heeseung looked at her and giggled
"I know you wanted to know why. They live in Busan since they're working there and I dont want to follow them because I'm lazy to start a new life with new school , new friends. So I decided to live here alone and they agreed. I used to have a maid but since I dont feel comfortable for staying with her together , I asked her to follow them. They will visit me once two months. But dont worry , our relationship are good" Heeseung explained with a smile, but he sounds odd like he was hiding the truth.

"No wonder you went to convenience store alone just now" Haesoo answered with a glare and it make him laugh.

20 minutes later
Haesoo really wanted to be in his embrace and she even made a lot of hints but unfortunately he didn't understand it. She felt strange of his behaviour as just now he was so sweet but now he only focus on his games eversince they entered the house.
She came closer to him with the intention to hold his hand but she stopped when she think twice.
"No, it's embarrassing. Dont be so childish Haesoo" She said to herself and chuckled.

"Hm? why?" Heeseung asked as he heard her chuckle.

She looked at him in shock,
"Ah- nothing. Umm the day is getting darker now. I need to go back home."

"Oh really? Okay." He answered while looking at the clock.

Its 19:15pm

She felt odd by the reaction as his eyes was still back to the game even after talking to her. However she made her step closer to the door and suddenly she felt the tear escape from her eyes. She stop them by saying something about his house's password. She tried to have more conversations with him too.

"Isn't your password too easy?"

He stood up and went to the girl after closed his game.

"Yes , its too easy until someone couldn't even think that its the password. But I think I need to change it." He said.

"1005" The password changed.

"Do you want me to send you home?"

"No its fine , I even came here by myself" She answered.

"Okay then"

--

Haesoo was on her way home by walk as its her favourite to enjoy the night breeze. She is shivering by the cold since she only wore a long sleeve t-shirt and a tracksuit.
She crossed her arms and tightened to her body while walking through the street accompanied by some people walking the same path as her and the light of the cars .
She cant feel her feet after walking for quiet long in a cold so she decided to sit at the bus stop. She stretched her feet while looked up the shining stars that were look like they were accompanied her too. She refreshed about so many things that happened today especially Heeseung. She expected that he will send her home even she said that she is fine walking alone, she wanted to feed him but he took the bowl away, he only focused on his game like she is not there .
She overthink.

Its been 10 minutes since she sat there and its getting too late . She stood up and took a deep breath because she need to walk pass the silent street as it is the only shortcut to arrive home.
She walked without looking right or left and only think of her house. The negative thoughts kept running in her head but she stayed calm.
Her eyes widened when she heard a footstep and she felt like someone is walking behind her. She saw another silhoutte behind her. She sweating and shaking and made a fast step. She was thinking of what to do if the person get closer to her even she is panic. She tried to look behind and there's no one but when she walk again , the footstep she heard is following her. She cant afford run because her legs are numb. She suddenly feels like her house is still too far from her.
"Please dont come near me." She mumbled in silent. She shut her eyes tight as her tears started to escape from her fearful eyes.

"AAAAAAA"