05 ; dday, it started

song of the chapter :
10 Months
-Enhypen
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Haesoo!"

Heeseung woke up from his sleep, his eyes widened and he realised that he was in a nightmare. He leaned his back against the bed to comfort himself and looked at his phone, its 2:00 am.

He sighed with his furrowed forehead.
"Why do I dreamed of her? She- she was involved in fire? "Why did you do this to me" Why did she said like that?" He shook his head and added, "No no Lee Heeseung its just a dream. Forget about it." and back to his sleep posture.

--

Haesoo just woke up from her pretty nap and looked at his lockscreen . Its 3:30pm and she need to get ready now . They should meet at 4:30pm. Haesoo stood up and took a shower. She then wore the outfit that has been arranged by herself last night .
She tied her hair with her favourite style which is half-tie, spray her favourite perfume that is a sweet vanilla scent .

She arrived at the location , keep her eyes everywhere to find Heeseung. There are so many people at the cafe and she cant recognise him well since she never see him in person.

-

"Where is she? what a waste of time. I've been here for almost half and hour waiting for her but she's not even arrived yet? Can people be more punctual? Ughhh so annoying." Heeseung said, his voice is slowed so no one can hear his mumble.

He saw a girl wearing a jersey and tracksuit looking for someone too.

"Is that her? Huh , as I said , she is just an ordinary girl . Look at her outfit. She came here with.. tracksuit? What a low taste ."

Heeseung stood up and almost called the girl but he stops when the girl went to another guy and he heard the guy call her "Hyeri" . Its not Haesoo.

Haesoo texted him outside of the cafe to avoid being judge by the people for being like a cat finding for it's mom.

"Where are you? Are you already in? I'm outside the cafe now."

"Yeah, come in. I'm sitting next to the tall table and everyone is with their friends but I'm alone here so its easy for you to recognise me"

Haesoo entered the cafe and look around for him again . She finally spotted him looked at her while waving as a sign of calling her.

"Haesoo he's right there . Dont sweat please . Keep yourself well."
Haesoo said to herself as she feel so nervous and shy .

Heeseung is sitting at a private place that suit for every couples having their teatime .

Haesoo's heart flutters when she look at him. He is wearing the outfit that Haesoo likes to see on a guy and she's lucky that she can see the person she likes wearing that outfit. Heeseung looks so good .
Simple but elegant , really suit his style .

Haesoo is coming closer to him. His eyes widened.

Heeseung's p.o.v.
Damn.. Is that really her? She- she is so pretty- I didn't expect her looks will be like this and- the picture. The picture in Dalmi's story. She looks different, not as pretty as right now.

Her long hair, her outfits, her height, her natural beauty. I think there's not even a compact powder on her face. How? how can she completed my ideal type just in seconds of looking at her? How am I going to tell the boys? Ah- why do I need to? I dont even like her. I ain't gonna tell them that I fell in love with her I mean- no I cant fall in love. All I need to do is just keep in my head that she is just a betting material, not more than that. Yes Heeseung you can do it.

"Hi" She said while smiling to me. No that smile, I love it. How could I adapt being in fake relationship with a girl that fits my type? Her voice is so soft. I can see her anxious through her brown sparkling eyes.

I stood up and pull the chair for her to sit, just like how other couples do for their partner. Her smell- it perfumed the whole cafe with the soft vanilla scent. I never mesmerised girls' perfume until I met her.

I smiled while handing her the drink she said last night.
"Thank you" She thanked me and our eyes suddenly met.

Why does my heart beat so fast?

end of p.o.v.

The silence between them was too loud as the conversation of other people in the cafe fulfilled their surroundings.

Heeseung finally cleared his throat and started to speak.

"How are you?"

"Ah I'm fine thank you for asking , what about you?" Haesoo replied and Heeseung answered the same .

Heeseung smiled and keep thinking on
what should he ask next and suddenly his eyes stuck on Haesoo who has just finished drinking her drink.
"Urm do you like it? Did I ordered a wrong one?" Heeseung asked.

"Oh no this is right . This is my favourite drink which I always ordered when I come here. Ah, you should drink yours too. Its getting melted." She smiled.

"So , urm ...?"

Heeseung look at Haesoo and raised his eyebrows as he is waiting for her to finished her line but Haesoo is doing the same too.

"Ah actually urm , I heard about you from Dalmi . Please- please dont feel awkward or what . Just talk casually with me since we are in a same age ." Heeseung said while encouraging Haesoo that imediately felt so shy when he spoke up about her feelings towards him .

Haeso giggled and cupped her face while looking down . She could feel her face is getting warmer , she's scared that Heeseung might see her cheeks turn red .

"We're here because I wanted to tell you about my feelings towards you back . Kind of answer your confession? sort of." Heeseung said while giggles.

Haesoo lifted up her head , ready to listen to him. She cant tell how shy and nervous she is when she looks at Heeseung's face, especially when their eyes met . She will break the eye contact by looking at somewhere else.

Haesoo sighed, closed her eyes and opened them back as she is ready to speak.
"Heeseung , first of all I want to say that its okay if you dont like me back . Everything you saw before is just like my confession because the more I keep silent , the more I will feel unsatisfied with myself . Dont worry , I won't be sad or whatever because it is your feeling and I cant force you. We can be frie-"

"I like you"