thank you ♡

Hello Loves !
Now that you're here, you're already successfully reading my first ever book. This is an appreciation message for all of you.

Firstly, I would like to humbly bow down with a lot of thanks for willing to read this book which is also ideas from my pea size of brain. I wasn't expecting that I would receive supports for you who are reading this AT ALL.

At first, I was just writing a story (this story) in my notes because yeah this author loves to imagine. I used to send all the chapter to my friend and she always hype me up. One day, my friends encourage me to publish this book on wattpad but I don't have the confidence because I know my quality in English is bad, so I hold it on. They kept on encouraging me until I finally here.

Some of the scenes in this book is based on the true story which what I've been going through before. Hence, I would like to share with everyone what I have experienced. For your information, Sejin, Nari, Jiwoo and Dalmi are my friends in real life hehe say hi!

My journey while writing this book wasn't easy as I thought at first. It was painstaking and somehow made me cry of thinking for an idea. Yet, I enjoyed this journey. I learned a lot while writing every chapter in this book.
I made a lot of mistakes in writing this book such as grammatical mistakes, numb writing and I brought out too many characters. I hope you can bear with it hzhzshsh

Thanks to my friends, I have readers and thanks to all of you, I have LLUVIA as my book.
-To my friends, thank you so much for making me step into this writing world and keep on supporting me. Thank you for your kind words and thank you for getting me back to sense when I was out of my mind. Thank you so much girls ♡
-And to my dearly readers, thank you so much for noticing this book when it was hidden by the other amazing books out there. Thank you for supporting me until I'm here. Thank your for waiting for me when I was taking a break and still reading this book even I took years to update 😭 I love reading your comments by the way hehe. I don't mind if they're bad or good comments because they make my day. When I feel sad, I will read your comments and I smile. This is sincerely from my heart okay 😭 I feel like crying right now 😭

Lastly, I hope you're always in a good condition. Make sure to eat well and always be healthy. If you are facing misery, find someone to talk or confess it in your way such as writing a diary or etc. Please don't swallow it alone, okay?

Once again, thank you so much My Beloveds ♡

'If you want to cry, cry in the rain. They are crying with you. If you want to scream, scream in the rain. They are screaming with you. If you're happy, go to the rain. They are showering you confetti.
You are never be alone.'
-ajeuwa

I will come back with the new story so please look forward to it! have a good day ☆

have a good day ☆