10 ; missing you

song of the chapter :
(i think this is related)
Our Happy Ending
-IU
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

_______________________________________

"Good morning my fairies !" Haesoo happily entered the class while greated her friends.

"Woa you look so happy today hm? Something happened?" Jiwoo asked.

"Right? Before this , we can count how many times she does this but urmm surprisingly." Sejin agreed.

"Hey how could you . Cant I be happy like this everyday even nothing happened? You guys are so mean" Haesoo madly answered.

"Noooo its not what we meant but ... Something happened isn't it? Come on tell us"

Her friends are so curious because she is so cheerful today. They pulled their chair closer to her just to hear the story made Haesoo tell them.

"Woaa no wonder you're a bit late than before.. " Nari said and suddenly look at her lunch box bag. She pointed her finger to it.
"See? You even bought a larger bag. Where is our's?" She added while making a cute face.

They ended up laughing to each other.

"Hey the holidays is around the corner right? You guys had a plan to go anywhere? Should we hang out? Its been a long time since we did." Haesoo asked.

"Aah I just remember. I am sorry to say this but I have to follow my family to my hometown until the end of the holidays." Jiwoo sadly said.

"Me too" Sejin added.

"Is it only me left here? My parents will go for outstation and I dont want to follow them . Where should I go?" Nari whined.

"Hey , stay with me ! My family will go for outstation too so you can stay at my house until your parents are back." Haesoo suggested.

"COOL!" Nari answered excitedly.

"Aah I'm so jealous" Sejin and Jiwoo say the words at the same time.

18:00 pm
Heeseung was laying on the sofa while looking up at the ceiling .
He felt lonely. He started to visualise the way Haesoo smiles , talks and her eyes when she looked at him.
The sorrow hit him hardly as he miss her so much.

He look at his phone.
No notification.

He started to remember the way she come to him because he was sick.
He started to remember the way she took care of him and patted his head like a small kid.

He started to remember the way she made him finish the breakfast and made him ate lunch.
He never had a proper meal before.
The slightest breakfast he ever had is just drink a mineral water and eat half of biscuit.

And

He started to remember the way she stood up just to enjoy the peaceful of rain and took a deep breath to smell the petrichor. The way she widened her arms to enjoy it more deeply.
The way wind started to blow her hair , make her looks more beautiful as angel.

He smiled just by imagining the girl.

He took his phone and pondered on her chat.
"Should I text her?"