47 ; ignore

song of the chapter :
Goodbye My Love
AILEE
↻◁ II ▷ ↺

Haesoo, Jiwoo, Sejin and Nari were at a hotel near to waterpark to spend their holidays together

Haesoo, Jiwoo, Sejin and Nari were at a hotel near to waterpark to spend their holidays together. They checked on their clothes after checked in a hotel room.

"Are these clothes enough for you for 3 days 2 night? Incredible." Sejin said to Nari as she didn't bring lots of clothes.

Nari nodded,
"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, right. You're a lazy person to get shower so you don't really need a lot of clothes." Sejin mocked causing Nari to glare at her madly while Jiwoo and Haesoo just laughed.

"I can't wait to play! I'll take a lot of photos because I will for sure miss you all when I'm back to university." Jiwoo said excitedly.
"Can't we just go now??" She added.

"Hey relax, the waterpark isn't going to leave this place. Dont worry." Haesoo calmed Jiwoo down while laughing.

-

"Gosh... This is crazy!!!" Nari said with her jaw dropped as the waterpark is really big and has a lot of games to play.

"Let's go!!" Sejin excitedly pulled their hands.

Four of them used their energy to play all the games in the waterpark. They played like crazy and their energy can even beat the kids'.

...

"Hey let's take a picture!" Haesoo said and Jiwoo ran to her bag to take her phone.
They took a lot of photos and videos including the views and their silly face. They record every moment of them there so they will feel less sorrow when they get back to basic.

Finally, they felt tired after bursting their whole energy to play. They felt hungry, sleepy and bored since they've played all the games and even repeated them.

After they've finished getting shower and changed their clothes, they decided to go get some food first to get back their energy.

"Aah I'm so tired." Haesoo said in a low voice.
"But it was fun and worth our money, right?"

Nari nodded,
"True, I'll miss this place and our moment. Let's come here again next time."

Sejin shook Jiwoo's body,
"Hey are you okay?" She laughed as Jiwoo was walking like a zombie with a very tired face.

"I-I'm tired..." Jiwoo said causing everyone to laugh by her action.

Haesoo took out her phone to see if she get any notification from anyone. She saw messages from Heeseung.

"Have a nice holiday!"
"Text me when you're home."