19 ; feels uneasy

song of the chapter :
Dynasty
-MIIA
↻◁ II ▷ ↺
______________________________________

Yerin was too stunned to speak when he suddenly acted so cold. Her soft heart couldn't take it.
"I'm sorry" She apologised, her voice was slow.

Heeseung's cold behaviour got caught by their friend, who were just entered the class.

Hyunjin went closer to him and hit onto his shoulder.
"What kind of shit did you just said" He whispered.

Jihoon just looked at Yerin who's face expression has changed.

Heeseung looked at his friends annoyingly and shifted his gaze to Yerin for a second.
"I think I've done teaching you the question you couldn't solve just now. You can go back to your place." he commanded without looking at her face.

His friends just held themselves not to turn his head to 360° after seeing his way of acting.
They bowed to Yerin with a guilty face and wait until she step out of the class.

" What did you just do? She's a new student, Heeseung. And she's a girl. How can you say that to her? Look at her face just now" Hyunjin scolded.

Sunoo nodded,
"Never in my life seeing you treat a girl like this."

"Is that girl Haesoo changed your behavior? She doesn't let you talk to another girl is it? And you followed, that means.. You fell in love? " Beomgyu chuckled.

Jihoon and Beomgyu laughed while Sunoo and Hyunjin just looked at Heeseung anxiously.

"Ah by the way, its been a month now. You have another one month to complete your task." Jihoon mouthed.

Heeseung just stay silent. His eyes were traveling around the classroom as he felt aimless on how to tell them that he is indeed fell in love with her.
"You have nothing to say isn't it? Shut your mouth and go back to your place. You topic is so boring." he said seriously.

--

"Hii! Its been a while!" Dalmi spoke excitedly after Haesoo answered her call.

"So, what happened at school today? Is there anything we can talk about?" Haesoo asked.

"Umm, I think nothi- Ah! I just remembered. But, please dont be jealous even I know you will feel that way. Or maybe I dont have to say it?"

Haesoo glared,
"No tell me."

"Umm actually.. I think there's a new student in Heeseung's class and... its a girl." Dalmi murmured.
"And.. just now I saw him teaching her at class. But dont worry Heeseung didn't even smiled to her."

Haesoo chuckled and her lips drew a bitter smile.

"Nooo Haesoo please dont be like this. I'm sorry. " Dalmi begged.

"Nah its fine. Its just him teaching so I have nothing to worry about. And its me who asked you tell it, you dont have to apologise"
"Urrm.. is she prett-?" She added.

"No"
"If anyone said she's pretty, you're prettiest."
Dalmi cut her off by complimenting made the girl scoffed.

They continued their conversation by Dalmi who changed the topic to not making Haesoo overthink about it as she don't want to see her friend's sad face.