25 ; her 'friend'

song of the chapter :
Girls Need Love
Vedo
↻◁ II ▷ ↺

[hi! i'm sorry for being inactive due to my health and school has reopened now so i would be a lil bit busy but i'll try my hardest to be active like usual.

this chapter is a bit longer and i hope you wont get bored with it :/ happy reading, please take care of yourself, stay safe and i hope you're having a good day ^^]
-ajeuwa

this chapter is a bit longer and i hope you wont get bored with it :/ happy reading, please take care of yourself, stay safe and i hope you're having a good day ^^]-ajeuwa

"Sister" she scoffed "So you're dating with" your own 'sister' ? So sweet"

Heeseung widened his eyes in disbelief,
"Wha-"

"Yeaa it's weird that I've asked the other classmates about your 'sister' but they said you're an only child."

"So this why you don't want to get close with me? Because you already have a girlfriend. But sadly... a fake girlfriend just for a bet. Pity her..." Yerin said sarcastically with a fake pity face.

"You better shut your mouth"

"Why? Are you scared? Now will you be my friend?"

"Stop dreaming" Heeseung commanded.

"I don't feel hesitate to tell your girlfriend."

Heeseung scoffed,
"As if you know her. You don't even know her social media."

Yerin chuckled and crossed her arms.
"Well... Her name is kind of unique and really easy to find in your followers list."

She took out her phone and shows Haesoo's instagram account to him with her left eyebrow raised.

"Private. If press this button, will she approve me? I think... yes. She is a very soft person" She said while pointing the Follow button.

Heeseung shut his eyes tight,
"Please don't. I... I beg you, please don't."

"Why? Why do you seems so scared? Isn't she just a girl for a - "

"I love her. I love her, the girl for a bet. I am deeply in love with her." He cut off.

"That's why you can't accept me? Why don't you love me the same way? I don't mind being the second choice. Heeseung, can't you see my effo-"

"Shut your mouth. Just shut your mouth. Don't ever tell her anything, follow her account or whatever your mind ask. Just don't. I'm begging."

"What can I get if I shut my mouth?" She chuckled.

Heeseung blinked slowly
"I will-" and let out a deep breath "I will do whatever you want. I will- be your friend."

Yerin changed her gaze to a happy one,
"Really? Aaah I told you this is the easiest way. Why don't I hear about this bet earlier? What a waste of time."

"Lee Heeseung... You're such an unapproachable person before but look at you now?? You even begged?" Yerin added.

Heeseung glare at her and suddenly regret on what he just approved. He hates himself for being so coward.