13 ; their first *

song of the chapter :
You Are My Garden
(Strong Woman Do Bong Soon ost)
-Jung Eun Ji
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

[thank you so much for 200++ reads!!! i'm so speechless everytime i look at the reads which mount up day by day TT. i appreciate you guys so much! thank you again, i hope you can stay with this book until it reach the end. have a good day always! <3]
-ajeuwa

_________________________________________

Heeseung gulped and looked down. Only god knows how his feeling was when he listened to it. Knowing that the girl has experienced the same thing like he do now and she hope that she will never feel that again , enough to make his heart racing as if it almost dropped. Some of himself telling that he should tell her the truth but the other said just let it be because she might not know it until forever.

"And it will be more painful if we know the truth by someone else , not the one who did it." Haesoo added , chuckled by the flash back of her 2 years ago toxic love.

heeseung's p.o.v.
Oh crap.
What should I do now? I really need to tell her the truth before someone else do.
I know no one will because only my friends know about this but what if one day this will revealed? Maybe Sunoo will?
I really want to tell her the truth as this is the right time , place and mood to reveal everything.
But I just cant. I feel like a strong glue stick on my mouth only when I feel like I want to tell it to her. She will never forgive me if she know this from someone else.

I love her so much. I regret doing this bet like- why should I continue this when I can afford to buy the pc by myself? Yes I'm so stupid.
I never feel like myself whenever I flirted with another girls at school before. And I dont know how could Haesoo caught my real attention , my sincere.

"Heeseung , I love you. You won't do it to me right?" She finally mouthed the words she never said to me and the words I want to hear the most. I feel touched , happy but again , I gasped. Why do she sounds as if she knew everything?
I feel tears about to escape from my guilty eyes. I quickly wipe them off as she didn't look at me.

"Yes , never" I lied , I was stupid.

I took a glance at her who is busy being entertained by the sea. I feel myself so cruel as I look at her , who truly believe me.
I've never been serious in relationship until it came to her. I dont know how can I get obsessed with her. I never feel like I want to hear someone's "I love you" but when it comes to her, it's like my addiction. I'm craving for it over and over.

I brave myself , turn my body to the right side which my girl sit at.

I breath in and out , letting go the cowardness that has been locked up in myself. Hold her left arm , make her facing me without my command. And again , the feeling of guilty gulped in my trakea when she holds my hands.

She brightly smiled,
"Hm?"
Damn, this smile. What if one day I could never see this smile of her again? I dont want this to be my last time I see it.

"Haesoo , I-" Was the only thing I mouthed before my phone rang.
"Give me a second" I requested an excuse and she nodded.

Its Beomgyu.
end of p.o.v.

BG : Hey mate!

"What do you want? You messed
up everything."