18 ; new student

song of the chapter :
Go Big or Go Home
-ENHYPEN
↻◁ II ▷ ↺

____________________________________

Everyone was looking at Yerin and whispered to the person beside them.

"She is so cute"
"How can an angel be my classmate?"
"Where on earth does she come from? She is so beautiful"
"Her skin is brighter than my future"

Heeseung just look at her without any expression and chuckled by his classmates' compliments towards her.

"Heeseung may flirting with her"
"Yeah no wonder"

Heeseung clenched his teeth and look out for the owner of the voices.

"Yerin, you can sit there" The teacher pointed out the table which was placed beside Heeseung but there's a gap between them.

"Wooaa Lee Heeseung! An angel is sitting beside you now, give some reaction!" Beomgyu spoke.

"Shut up dummy"

Yerin giggled by watching their interaction and having her face looking at Heeseung's with a smile,
"Hi, Heeseung. Nice to meet you"

"As you should" He said without looking at her face while continue doing his work.

His friends were mad at him as his reaction was too harsh but he pretended like they weren't there.

-

"Good morning students. So since we dont have much time to talk longer, I will tell you straight away. This Friday, another school will be having their sports day at our school field as their field is in renovation. So I want you to respect them and be a good student. This is a good news, you can also watch their sports day since a lot of our teachers will be out for seminar. But please look out your behaviour alright? That's all, you can go back to your class now." The headmistress announced.

"Another school? I'm sure they are really near to our school that's why they chose our field." Haesoo mouthed while walking to the class with her friends.

"I think so.. should we go and watch the event or just stay in class?" Sejin asked.

"We should go there! Its been a long time since I went to this kind of event." Nari urged.

By the time they arrived at their class, Haesoo sat on her chair and kept blinking her eyes multiple times with a worry face.
"What's wrong with me? Why do I feel something bad will happen?"
She then shook her head and take a deep breath.
"Aah Yoon Haesoo. Nothing is going wrong okay. You didnt do anything bad so dont worry, just focus on class."
She said to herself.

"Haesoo, can you help me with this?" Jiwoo asked, needed help from Haesoo to show her the way to solve the equation question.

Haesoo nodded.

"Aaah I'm so scared and nervous for our final exam but at the same time I'm waiting impatiently to leave schooling era" Jiwoo added.

Nari sighed and put down her pen,
"Me too. I'm afraid if I can't do well and I can't see my future anymore."

Sejin slowly nodded,
"Sometimes I wonder why did I take science course.. I feel like I want to quit."