41 ; Gyuri

song of the chapter :

7 years later

"Mr. Lee, someone is here to see you."

"Who?"

"I can only tell you it's a guy."

"Tcch. Okay let him in."

knock knock

"Come in."

Heeseung's eyes widened and smiled when he saw Hyunjin came in.

"Ay bro!" Hyunjin excitedly approched and they did their handshake.
"You look so attractive today." He added.

"What's with that compliment? You see me almost everyday and this is the first time you said that to me? tchh" Heeseung complained causing Hyunjin to laugh.
"Why are you here?"

"Let's go for lunch!"

"Lunch your feet! it's not the time yet." Heeseung said.

Hyunjin groaned,
"Come on.. You're the CEO here, why not?"

"Even though I am, doesn't mean that I can do that such thing." Heeseung calmly replied.

"Please... The other three are waiting for you downstairs. Its been a week since we had lunch together. Please, only this time. I PROMISE!" Hyunjin whinned.

Heeseung fixed his eyes on Hyunjin who was making a cute face just to get approval of going for lunch together and shook his head,
"If you're my son, you will definitely get a hit on your head."

Hyunjin stuck out his tounge,
"But I'm not your son."

Ttuk!

"But you got that anyway."

"Heyy!! It's hurt! you dumb-" Hyunjin groaned in pain as he got a hit on his head by Heeseung using his knuckle.

--

Five of them put their spoons and forks down as they had done eating their lunch.

"What are you reading? Why are you so focus?" Sunoo put a question to Beomgyu who was reading something on social media.

"News about break up. A lot of couples broke up after their partner said a phrase ." Beomgyu replied while still had his eyes on the phone.

"Phrase? How does it sounds like?" Jihoon asked.

"The sunset is beautiful isn't it?" Beomgyu answered.

Heeseung, who was finishing his drink suddenly stopped as he got deja vu when he heard that as the phrase sounds familiar to him. He put down the glass and frowned, trying to remember when did he hear it.