11 ; under the rain

song of the chapter:
Binibini (Last Day On Earth)
-Zack Tabudlo feat. James TW
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

[ i think this song is related to hehe.
Oh baby dance with me now,
Under the rain under the dark grey clouds.
You should listen to it and you'll know which part you should change ><]

_________________________________________

Its raining.
She threw away her towel and headed off to the door.

"Hey where are you going??" He asked

"Its raining !!" She excitedly answered while jumping in tiny.

The girl was already disappeared from his vision made him worried on where did the girl wanted to go.
Right by the time he reached the door , he saw Haesoo stretch out her hand to feel the rain drops.
Again , the wind blow her hair until her earrings can be seen. It made Heeseung's eyes sparkled when he looked at her.

He smiled and shook his head, "No wonder , it is her favourite." and made his steps closer to her.

"Do you like it that much?" He asked curiously.

"Ofcourse, I love it." She answered, not looking at his face but focusing on the rain instead.

He tilted his head and raised his eyebrows,
"Why?"

"I dont know. I just found it so calm , aesthetic and mind soothing. I love it since I was a kid. I love to play outside on a rainy day until if I catch a cold because of it is a small matter to me."
"I wish I could do that now." She added.

"Then go"

"Nah its fine . I will take so long to enter the house and I might wait for the rain to stop." She said in a low tone.

She really wanted to do it but she didn't want him to be alone and she dont want to catch cold because he might be infected too.

"Dont worry , I'll wait here for you." He said and smiled.

"Really? I'll go now okay??" She said happily, her smile widened.

Heeseung nodded.

Haesoo headed off the house gate and enjoyed the rain like a kid playing with it. Its been a long time since she did this.
She laughed, screamed, smiled and jumped.
She didn't even care about the neighbours that might watching her.
And she didn't even care about being childish infront of Heeseung who was watching her.

Heeseung cant take his eyes off the girl who cutely playing with the rain.

"So cute" He smiled.
He looked down and felt his tears about to escape from his guilty eyes.
"I'm sorry Haesoo
I'm really sorry for make you as betting material at first.
I shouldn't fall in love with you but-
You're such an impossible person to be ignored.
I really want to turn back time so I can fall in love with you nicely.
It's been 3 weeks now.
How fast time flies.
What should I do?
I dont want to lose you
Wait for me , I'll tell you the truth.
Dont leave me
I know it'll be more hurt when you heard about it from others but please-
Even they do telling you the truth,
Please dont listen to them.
Atleast I'm the one who explained."

He was shedding tears but he quickly wipe it off from his eyes as he didn't want the girl to notice it.

"LEE HEESEUNG !"

He looked at her who is standing under the street light while waving at him. He smiled.

"Its really fun here ! Do you want to come over? Take the umbrella and come to me !"

He giggled and shook his head,
"Its okay ! I'll just be here waiting for you."

Haesoo just smiled and showed her thumb up before turn to her back. She cupped her hands to let the raindrops be in her palm.
Later, she suddenly felt someone hugged her from the back.

She startled, looked at the hands and held it.
"Heeseung?" She said and turnedl her body to face him.

He smiled and held her waist.

"Hey , why dont you bring the umbrella with you? Do you want to catch a cold again? Go back to the ho-"

"I love you" He cut her lines.
"I love you, Yoon Haesoo"
"I know I never said this but I do really love you."
"I dont want to lose you , please dont leave me"

Haesoo grabbed his hands that were holding her waist and looked at him,
"Hey whats wrong? Who's going to leave you? Me? Why should I?"

Heeseung looked down while sniffing,
"I'm afraid that you will. I'm afraid if one day you will get bored with me and-"

"I'm not. I'm not going to leave you without reason okay? Bored? That is so childish for our age to make it as a reason to break up."
Haesoo cut his words and hugged him.

Haesoo pulled his arm and entered the house.
She took a towel made Heeseung sat on the couch.
Haesoo wiped his wet hair and looked at him,
"You idiot. Why did you acted like we're going to break up?"

Heeseung's face being drawn by the blameworthy as he should when she spoke up those words. Knowing that it could happen later when she know the truth.
Again and finally, he cried infront of her.
He reached his hand to Haesoo's waist and hug the girl, his head was on her tummy.

Haesoo's shirt beside of being wet by the rain, Heeseung's tears joined in.

Haesoo caught him with her furrowed forehead,
"Again?? Oh my god what's wrong with you hm?"

She sat down beside him and hugged the crying boy immediately.

"I'm here okay? I'm with you and I will always be."
Haesoo reachef her lips closer to his ear and patted his back.
"I dont know what is bothering you today and I'm sorry about that. But listen to me , it will be fine. When there's no one cares about you, I do. I do care about you because you are important to me. I hope my presence here will make you snap out of it. And I will never get tired of giving out hugs okay? "

Haesoo's words made Heeseung cried a lot more that the house might be overflown with his tears.

Or their tears.
Yes , Haesoo cried too.

Heeseung hugged the girl tightly than ever
"I'm afraid that you might feel this pain soon."

"Hm?"