35 ; beautiful sunset

song of the chapter :
Our Tears ( Hwarang OST)
Hyolyn
↻◁ II ▷ ↺

song of the chapter : Our Tears ( Hwarang OST) Hyolyn↻◁ II ▷ ↺

-8:00 a.m.
Heeseung just woke up and in a blink, he saw Haesoo sleeping on the floor with her head resting on the bed. He smiled when he saw Haesoo is holding his finger while sleeping. He looked at the table beside him and he saw the tray. He finally feel the towel on his head. He took it off and put it beside.

"I don't even realised that I ate the medicine last night. She really take care of me." He mumbled silently.

He smiled and reach his hand on Haesoo's head and caress it. His action wake the girl up.

Haesoo lifted her head,
"You're awake?"

Heeseung nodded with smile.

"I'm sorry I accidentally fell asleep here. I supposed to go home last night." Haesoo apologised.

Heeseung pull Haesoo's arm and move a little bit to make some space so she can lay beside him. The couple are now facing each other.

Heeseung take her right hand and put it under his left cheek,
"I'm sorry to keep you sleeping on the floor. I didn't realise anything last night even when I ate the medicine. The floor is cold, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, it's not a matter for me."
"Are you feeling better? You sneezed a lot, I'm so worried."

He nodded,
"Yeah I do. Maybe because of the quick treatment by my lovely doctor."

"Tcchh stop." She giggled.

"Thank you" He thanked.

"Welcome, Heedeung" She laughed and ended up getting a pinch on her nose.

--

Haesoo was on her bed, thinking her life decision.
"Should I just go, or should I just stay?"
"How should I tell Heeseung about this?"
"Can I afford to have new friends?"
"But this is my dream."
"It may be hard for me to apply to oversea university again if I reject this one."

She sighed and throw her head on her bed. She opened her phone and open instagram. She saw Yerin's instagram story appeared.

The caption was '3 days ago' s random video'.
Haesoo continue watching the story until she finally saw Heeseung in the video. She smiled as the guy was so attractive even in his school uniform.

She turned up the volume and she suddenlt frowned.
"No I don't."
"As I said, I- I will never fall in love with her."
"Haesoo is not my type."
"Now stop asking me this question and yes I know how many days left for the bet. Of course I'm excited for my pc."
"Stop bothering my brain and go back to your places."
(refer to chapter 33)

She immediately wake up and even put her phone speaker near to her ear so she couldn't misheard anything.

Her blink make her tears appear and finally roll on her cheeks. She covered her mouth with her palm and reasure that the one who mentioned her name is really Heeseung.