22 ; after school

song of the chapter :
Double Trouble Couple
(Strong Woman Do Bong Soon ost)
Mamamoo
↻◁ II ▷ ↺

[hey! i'm sorry that i forgot to thank you guys for 400 reads and now we're already reached 500+??!! damn it! thank you so much 😭 i really really appreciate this. and it made me happy by seeing some people keep voting on this book, added this book into their reading list and the title of it is tooooo cute! to these person, if you read this, please know that i love you!

by the way, when i'm writing this chapter, this song immediately popped on my mind. it really reminds me of ahn min hyuk and do bong soon enjoyed themselves at the amusement park.

how's the new cover everyone? i keep changing it and i think this one is better (im not creative 💀). well i hope you enjoy this chapter and i'm sorry for making this message too long XD once again, thank you so much ^^]
-ajeuwa

 well i hope you enjoy this chapter and i'm sorry for making this message too long XD once again, thank you so much ^^]-ajeuwa

Nari took a glance at Hyunjin with no idea what was he talking about.
"What do you mean?"

Hyunjin changed his position to sit in crossed-legs, turned his body to the left side making himself and Nari look at each other. He held her arm.
"Look at me."

Nari followed how the boy sat.
They spent a minute of looking deeply into each other's eyes.

Nari raised her eyebrow and smiled a bit as a sign of waiting for Hyunjin to speak.

"What are we?" He asked.

Nari pouted and look around while finding out the idea on what to answer. She looked at him back.
"Urm.. friends?"

Hyunjin smiled,
"Will you be with me more than a friend?"

Nari shut her mouth and folded her lips. Her eyes can no longer look at him anymore as she could feel the warm on her face and quickly cover both of her cheeks before Hyunjin could see the blushes. She seems aimless made the boy giggled. She then look at her watch.
"I- I think its- Its getting late now. Sh- shall we go home?"

"Why don't you look at my face?"
"Why don't you answer my question?"

"Aaa.. what question? Y- you did asked me something?"
"Let's go home, my parents will be mad at me if I come home late." Nari refused his question, quickly stood up and ran to Hyunjin's car made him laughed at her adorable way of avoiding his question.

'Don't ask me anything...'

'Don't say anything to me...'

'Don't talk to me...'

'Just don't, please...' Nari mumbled in her mind with her eyes shut tight.