12 ; hope

song of the chapter :
Love
-Finding hope
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
_______________________________________

"Hm?" Haesoo asked confusely and brok the hug.

"Ah nothing."

Haesoo fixed her eyes on him with a done face,
"Alright now , go take a shower"
She cupped his face and wipe out his tears,
"What a stubborn. I asked you to bring an umbrella along with you if you want to come to me. What if you'll catch a cold?"

Heeseung giggled and looked at her
"Whats the problem? You're here so you can take care of me."

"No. hmph" Haesoo being a brat , ended up getting a hit on her head.

-

"Are you done?" Heeseung knocked on Haesoo's room as they were getting ready to eat dinner outside.

"Wait a second ! Go start the car first , I'll be there soon ." Haesoo shouted.

Heeseung leaned infront of the car after started it while waiting for Haesoo.
The thing that was bothering him that day didn't even decreased even one percent.
He was afraid if he suddenly let out the words to her as he overthink it non stop.

He took a glance at his watch, its been minutes since he waited for her.
"Where is she?" He's about to take out his phone to call her and suddenly she mouthed,

"Let's go" Haesoo walked closer to him while insert her phone and purse inside her tote bag.

The boy's eyes widened that his eyeballs might popped out while covering his mouth with his hand.
"Damn"

The girl look at him with her right eyebrow raised up,
"Why? do I look like a bear? you asked me to wear this arent you? But I feel comfortable anyway since it is oversized."

"Who asked you to be this pretty?"

" Waaah you sounds sarcastic hmph" She pouted.

"No I'm serious. I tried my hardest to find an unattractive clothes for you but-"

"So you want me to look terrible huh ?!" She said in angry voice with her hands on her waist.

"I just dont want anyone to be fascinated with you hmph !" He said and get into the car madly.

Haesoo just chuckled by his action and followed him.
-
"Hey are you going to be mad at me all the way? and being silent even we're eating , walking...? I'm sorry but- hey I didn't wear any makeup I mean I didn't even have one. I'm just wearing the clothes you gave. It's your fault." Haesoo said after he looked at Heeseung who was driving since the silence overdrew their atmosphere.

He stay quiet.

"Heeseung? Lee Heeseung? Heeddeungie?" She called him while making a cute face and blinked cutely while look at him.

Heeseung glared at her and smile shyly as the butterflies racing in his stomach when she did that.

"Waaa look at you. Oh my world you're smiling now, Heedeungie?"

"Stop" He commanded

Haesoo's jaws dropped by the time he said that.
"Okay then" She madly answered and crossed her arms.