14 ; you?

song of the chapter :
No Other Heart
-Mac DeMarco
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

_______________________________________

Haesoo paused and look at the boy shutting his eyes and she followed.

Heeseung then snap out of it and have a step away from her
"Ah Haesoo I- I'm so sorry I disturb you and I did this. I'm sorry I made you felt uncomfortable I'm really sorry I just-"

Haesoo cut off his lines by pecked him on his lips while her hands were holding his face by standing on her tiptoes to reach his height.
"I know I- I mean we. I know we should be awkward but I cant afford to hold myself from keep telling you that I love you. To be honest I'm really obssessed with you and wanted to say I love you , I miss you all the time even we're together but the thing is- I'm too shy. And.."

Heeseung held her hands and raised up his eyebrows while look deeply into her eyes
"Hm?"

Haesoo avoid his gaze and sighed,
"And I want to kiss you too. And this will be so embarassing if I say it but I felt relieved that you did it. I'm sorry I seems like a-"

Before Haesoo finished her words , Heeseung interupted by pecked her on lips.
"Like this?"

On her cheeks
"Like this?"

On her nose
"This?"

And on her forehead , he did it slowly and steady ,
"And , like this?"
He giggled.

An intense red tone spreaded on Haesoo's cheeks , too bright that he can recognise them at first sight.

"Start from tonight , this hour , this second , please dont be shy with me. Say everything you wanted to say. I will never be bored or annoyed even if you said the same things multiple times a day because I love it. They are the words I want to hear the most from you and I've been waited for so long."

Haesoo looked down , felt guilty
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry if you ever think that I dont love you because I never said that before. But trust me I do really love you."

He chuckled and rubbed her hair.
"Yes my love , I trust you."

-

"How can you look so fine without any effort? " Heeseung said while touching every details on Haesoo's face and put his right hand on her left cheek.

"Ttcchh is that even a compliment?" She hissed.

Heeseung looked deeply into her sparkling brown eyes and sighed ,
"I cant believe I'm yours , I cant believe my face is this close with you , I cant believe I have a girlfriend now. Its like I'm having my own angel."

She smiled. Their eyes cant stop meeting each other's.

"Can you be with me forever? I dont want our moments together just for temporary, I want it to be permanent. I cant imagine my life without you. Its like a piece of my soul has vanished away." He added with his weepy eyes.

Haesoo politely smiled , take away his hand which held her face just now and intertwine it with her right hand while her left is stroking his hair after wiped off his tears,
"Hey what do you mean hm? I'm not going to leave you , seriously. I dont leave without reason so dont cry , okay? Its me who afraid if you might leave me because I'm not as perfect as you think I could be. Let us just be enough for each other okay?" and he nodded sadly.