26 ; sports day

song of the chapter :
I&CREDIBLE
ILAND
↻◁ II ▷ ↺

"Hey that's the bus! They are here!" Jiwoo excitedly informed her friends about the school that having their sports day at the school

"Okay okay let's finish this question first and we can go out to see them. I promise this is the last question." Sejin replied and they agreed.

"Oh no!"

Ppanggg

A sound of glass that came from Haesoo's mini mirror fell from the table.

"Hae are you okay?" Jiwoo approached closer.

Haesoo was zoning out for a while with her eyes locked at the broken mirror.

"Hae? Haesoo!" Nari shook her friend's body.

"Ah?" Haesoo blinked her eyes several times, "A- I'm- I'm okay, I'm okay." and touched her chest.

"Are you sure? If you're not feeling well then we don't need to go down to see the event."

"No no I'm okay. I'm seriously okay. I was just so shocked and... I'm sorry for making you guys worried."

Jiwoo was about to sweep the floor with the pieces of broken mirror with the broom but Haesoo stopped her.

"Jiwoo it's okay don't do this. Let me do it myself. This is my fault."

"No it's fine-"

"No give me. This is dangerous, it can hurt you." Haesoo beat.

Jiwoo sighed, couldn't beat the stubborn girl anymore and give the broom to her.

-

Haesoo and the girls were having their way to the field while talking, joking and laughing all the way. Suddenly a girl with another school's physical education t-shirt crossed infront of them while holding a bottle of mineral water.

Haesoo narrowed her eyes as the girl seems familiar to her. She stopped made her friends look at her curiously.

"What's wrong?" Sejin asked.

"Can you call her for me?" Haesoo requested.

"Who?"

"Thereee faster before she leave." She pointed her finger to the girl.

Sejin clicked her tounge,
"Ex- excuse me"