06 ; pluviophile

song of the chapter :
Dreams Come True
-aespa
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I like you" Heeseung cut off her line.

"Haesoo , I like you. I fell in love with you ."

Haesoo looked at his face and they made eye contact without breaking it. Her blood vessel started to expand, made her face warmer and blushes her cheeks with red tone.
Heeseung suddenly hold Haesoo's hands made her startled.

"I know this is too fast but will you be my girlfriend?"

Haesoo looked at her hands that has been held by the boy. Her tears are about to fall down but she avoid it by looking at somewhere else. She is so shocked . Her confession was answered with a good one. Her mind saying that Hesseung is kind of a straight forward person.

"Will you be my girlfriend for two-" Heeseung stops his line.

Haesoo lift up her head and look at Heeseung.

"Pardon? For a what?"

"I mean- forever. I want to spend my life with you. I want to be with you forever."

Haesoo's heart was beating so fast. She didn't expect it at all. She thought that Heeseung wanted to meet her because he want to know her deeply but it turned out with his confession .

"Do you need some time to think?" Heeseung asked and he is about to let go Haesoo's hands but she held them back.

Haesoo slowly nodded with her eyes closed as the answer .

Heeseung smiled and he touch Haesoo's right cheek. He giggles as her cheeks are so red.

"We are a couple now" Heeseung said while smile and it made Haesoo shyly nodded.

He let go of her hands and drink his iced americano while smiling at her.
But-
He rolled his eyes and smirked silently as his mission is about to complete. All in his head is about the pc. His feeling changed as quick as lightning when he think about the award.

"Its mine now"

-

They went the amusement park by Haesoo's car but Heeseung drove it . Heeseung has his way to the cafe by walk because his house is quiet near to the cafe so he doesnt have to bring his car or by the bus .

The atmosphere waa loud as the kids were screaming happily while playing the games. The sounds of roller coaster, the music, the sun shining brightly and it makes Haesoo's face more glowing .

Heeseung once looked at her face and he amazed by her visual. His eyes were shining when he looked at her.
Her flawless skin, glowing without even trying, her brown eyes, her long hair. They are enough to make Heeseung fall in love even deeper. Heeseung suddenly shook his head.

"Stop Heeseung. She is just for a bet. Pc pc pc. You can get it soon." He mumbled silently with his eyes closed.

"What are we going to do first?" Haesoo asked while look at him.