20 ; she knows

song of the chapter :
Wrong Direction
-Hailee Steinfeld
↻◁ II ▷ ↺

song of the chapter :Wrong Direction-Hailee Steinfeld↻◁ II ▷ ↺

"Two months what??"

"Ah I- I mean- Nothing, you dont have to kno-"

"No Hyunjin tell me"

"Seriously its nothing, I was randomly said those thing"

"Tell me or today would be the last time you see me." Nari warned.

Hyunjin sighed, regretted that he accidentally revealed the secret between Heeseung and Haesoo. His face is enough to tell that he's done with his life.

He looked down,
"Actually,.. actually Heeseung.."
He then lifted his head to look at Nari. The girl was looking at him strictly, waiting for him to tell her the truth.

"Actually, Heeseung dated Haesoo for a bet. I know nothing about this until I'm back here few days ago. Jihoon and Beomgyu challenged him to date Haesoo for two months and if he success, they will give him a new pc as a reward." Hyunjin revealed.

Nari's jaw dropped by the time Hyunjin stopped. She was about to stand up and leave the boy but he held her hand.

"Nari please, I haven't done explaining. Listen to me please." Hyunjin begged.

"Fine, go ahead. Let go of my hand." She commanded seriously and slowly put herself in the her previous position.

Hyunjin shut his eyes tight and cleared his throat before continue his explanation.
"As you can see, Heeseung loves her so much right? He told me. He told me that he regret. He told me everything. Nari, Haesoo changed him a lot. To be honest, Heeseung used to be a playboy at school. The amount of girls he has been flirted with are uncountable. He never dated them but he just flirt. The girls in the whole school admire him more than us. The way Heeseung said that he truly loves Haesoo, I can see the sincere in his eyes. I'm not lying Nari, you trust me right?"

Nari sighed, clenched her teeth.
"How long it has been now? I mean the stup- the bet."

"One month if I'm not mistaken."

Nari shut her eyes and folded her lips, she sighed,
"So you're telling me that she is a betting material? Just for a freaking damn pc?. Pity our Haesoo. She used to be so hard to trust a person but now, she being fooled by- the one she loves?" She chuckled and added "I shouldn't asked her to confess before. I shouldn't be excited for this before. It hurts seeing her telling me that something is wrong with Heeseung. I said its nothing, it will be okay. I shouldn't have to say that. I'm so stupid."