32 ; remember

song of the chapter :
Breathe
Lee Hi
↻◁ II ▷ ↺

Haesoo blinked and giggled in nervousness,"Wwhat do you mean? I don't understand

"Wwhat do you mean? I don't understand. I mean- I don't think Heeseung will do that such thing." She shook her head in disbelief.

"I know it's hard for you to believe this. Heeseung and the girl's relationship is more than one month now."

Haesoo remained silent, speechless on what Yerin just presented. In her mind, she thought that Heeseung is cheating on her but when she counts on how many days they have been together, it's the same like what Yerin just said, that is more than one month.

"I'm sorry Haesoo, for me, you as his sister, you need to know this and do something."
"I feel sorry for that girl as they make her as a betting material and it's already more than a month now? What a pity..." Yerin faking her guilt.

She then look at Haesoo who is facing the ground while biting her lips. She patted on Haesoo's back.
"Are you okay? Haesoo I'm sorry if I make you down, I just-"

"No Yerin, it's okay. You did the right thing." Haesoo cut her off.
"But- what will Heeseung get if he succeed?"

"Uhh.. A new pc if I'm not mistaken"

Haesoo dropped her lower lips as if she knew it earlier. She licked her lips, blinked several times and had her eyes look at anywhere else to prevent her tears to escape.
"Is this real?"

Yerin held Haesoo's both hands,
"I'm sorry Haesoo."

Haesoo keep control herself from going too far by taking a deep breath.

"Haesoo, I need to go now. I have something to do with my family. I'm sorry for what have you heard today, I hope everything will be okay soon."

Haesoo nodded,
"Take care"

Haesoo keep her eyes on Yerin until she has no longer to be seen. Finally, the tears she held has fall down through her cheeks.
"What I saw before is true" She muttered.

Flashback : Their first meet

"Sorry, I need to go to the toilet."

Haesoo nodded.

Heeseung's phone rang as a sign of receiving message. The phone was automatically opened, exposing the messages.
Haesoo's eyes accidentally hooked on his phone and read the message.

Jihoon
'Yoow how's the first meet?'
'The pc is waiting for you~'
'But remember buddy, just for two months!'

"First meet?"
She shook her head to not think about it anymore.
"Don't do this again, Haesoo. Don't be a busybody person."

-

"Will you be my girlfriend for two-" Heeseung stops his line.

Haesoo lift up her head and look at Heeseung.