Games

"Emma! Meeting is starting in 5 minutes, let's go!", Namjoon yelled across the hall.

"Coming!", she replied before grabbing her notebook and heading after him to the conference room.

The room was already filled with people when she arrived. Tae waved at her from across the room and signed for her to take a seat next to him. She happily obliged to his demand and sank down on the seat next to his. It was her favorite place to sit.

Their friendship had continued to develop after  that drunken night at Sarah's, and he was being very understanding and encouraging of her self-discovery journey. He kept his distance at an appropriate level, trying to keep his skinship to her minimal. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable or pushed into something she didn't want. There was no doubt about him missing it, he craved it even more than before. Spending time with her was still his favourite activity although it was bitter sweet. How could he not want more now that he got a taste of her.

He glanced at her in secret, sitting next to him in her black dress and cropped blazer. Her hair was curled into soft curls, her make-up light and natural today. She smiled while talking to Namjoon on the other side of the table, checking some last details with him. Her professional mode always impressed him, she was determined and precise with her work. At work she always knew exactly what she wanted, unlike her private life. That contrast interested him.

Three months, three short months. That was all the time he had known her but yet she was such a big essential part of his life. He could not imagine a time when he didn't know her, she was such a huge influence.

Three months was also all the time they had left like this. After that she would return to her life, with him being just a pleasant memory of a time in her life when she was confused in a different country.

Would she even remember him in the end? What purpose would he fill?

All these questions had started to tug at his heart, making it easier to keep his distance. Nothing good would come out it in the end, he knew it. It was for the best if he was just her friend, what other role could he possibly play in her life?

One issue though, when she smiled like that his whole being melted and his heart exploded with deep affection for her. He bit his lower lip and looked down on his hands, trying to distract himself from those emotions.

Her hand discretely found his , effortlessly while she was still engaging in conversations with the others. She squeezed it tightly with hers, placing her hand in his lap.

Things like this really tested him. Small gestures from her that felt so natural for both of them.

Namjoon started the meeting, all attention in the room turning to him. It was a briefing of the PR tour of the west coast, the final details before departure tomorrow.

Emma's hand let go of his and landed smoothly on his thigh, resting like it belonged there. Her fingers stroke it slowly, the tingling feeling transforming to sparks underneath his skin, his heartbeat increasing rapidly. He adjusted himself in his seat to take his mind off it, but she wouldn't let him. Her fingertips wandered on the top of the thin fabric of his pants to the inside of his thigh, teasing him. All the blood in his body seemed to rush to his member that was desperately aching for her touch. He should have stopped her but he was paralysed by his desire for her touch.

His mind tried desperately to focus on Namjoon's presentation, but her fingers wandering closer to his crotch was certainly taking up all attention. The fire she lit inside of him with this simple bold game was intense. Damn it. Sexual frustration really was at its peak.

She enjoyed watching him sweat in his seat, mesmerised by the touch of her hand. He had made her squirm more than once by just his presence, this was payback. There was nothing holding her back anymore, she was going to enjoy the ride, seeing how far she could take it before he gave in.

His hand grabbed hers before she got closer to his member, his chest rising from his panicked breaths. Their eyes met, his radiating pure desperation, hers radiating victory for now. She smirked and removed her hand from his thigh, and turned her head towards Namjoon again.

Tae tried to calm his nerves desperately, but his mind was still on the sense of her touch. If only it was just them in this room right now. He cursed the world at this moment. He would have pulled her up from her seat and placed her on his lap, letting her grind herself on his hardened member to make her feel the result of her teasing, of her presence. He would have grabbed her hips and pulled her closer,  pushed her down on it, forcing his tongue through her lips to play with hers, to taste her.

If only. The things she did to his imagination, there was no comparison to anything he had experienced before.

Finally he regained his senses  and leaned closer to her.

"You are going to pay for that later", he whispered quietly for only her to hear.

She didn't twitch or react, she just smiled pleased.

"If you say so", she mouthed, her eyes gazing into his, intense animalistic lust in both of them.

The meeting came to an end finally. None of them had heard a word that had been said.

All that was left to do was for them all to pack their bags for the tour.

Emma got up from her seat.

"See you tomorrow morning in the bus. Have a good night", she said with a wink before she strode across the room confidently after Namjoon. She turned to give him a blending smile before exiting the room.

That girl was playing with fire. There was only so much self-control he could have in this situation and she was testing his limits to the maximum. If she wanted to play games with him, he was a good opponent though. If he chose to he could make this tour into an excruciating game of desires, driving her insane. She already drove him insane so it was only fair that she should have a taste of her own medicine.