Never be enough

He watched her pale reflection rest in between his sheets. She was still asleep, resting after last nights intense activities. It felt like a distant dream to wake up next to her undressed body, some purple marks covering her neck as memories of his affection for her.

He couldn't refuse the urge to stroke some strings of light hair out of her angelic face. His fingers continued to play with her soft skin and she finally moved her body and whined quietly as she opened her eyes and looked at him. A smile spread across her face, reflecting the one on his.

He leaned closer to her and kissed her slowly, pulling her bare skin to his at the same time, playing with her senses. He was getting hard quickly, the same neediness was still there, the chemistry between them had not changed because they had each other. It gave them a craving for more of it.

He pushed her to her back and pinned her hands above her head. Her thighs parted, making room for him and he positioned himself in between, his hard member teasing her opening.

He watched her closely, her needy eyes gazing into his with the same replication of lust and love.

"You drive me insane", he whispered. "I can't get enough..."

"I love being on the edge of madness with you", she replied.

His member explored her warm entrance, not being able to resist the temptation of entering her. He slid into her, her back arching as her breath got shaky.

He stroke her slowly this time, taking his time to feel every inch of her, to follow every small movement her body made. He wanted to drown her in his seductive game. His tongue asked for permission to play with hers and it was granted as he kept thrusting into her slowly, building up her sensitivity. For a while it seemed like he barely moved, as if he just stayed still inside of her. He had to, she got him wind up from just being present, he had to make an effort not to spray her.

Her hips moved with his, wanting the friction from his strokes. It was the sweetest suffering on earth to feel him, to be close to him, to have him inside of her most sacred parts. Her sore womanhood still craved him although he pounded her more than enough last night.

He increased the speed of his strokes, still pinning her her to the sheets as her body danced with his, the wave of pleasure washing over her. The sounds that left her mouth were a mix of whimpering and groaning.

"Do you like it when I make love to you like this, huh?", he asked quietly, not stopping his slow strokes of pleasure.

She did indeed, but was unable to speak, being completely consumed by his strokes in her sensitive core.

He smirked and kissed her deeply, her groaning quietly into the kiss as her walls kept clenching and unclenching around his hardness. It was like nothing she felt before. How did he know how to fuck her with such precision without her uttering one word. And the way she craved for him to come inside of her, it drove her insane.

She kept whimpering underneath him, her body squirming.

"Shhh baby girl, I know. Should I finish?", he whispered into her ear, the warmth of his breath sending shivers down her spine.

He stroke her faster until she was a moaning mess beneath him. His hungry eyes watched her closely, he wanted to come badly. His strokes increased to a rough pace, her moans turning to screams of his name, as he embraced his own orgasm together with hers, once again spraying his seed inside of her with force.

"I'm sorry. I could keep coming inside of you all day if you just let me", he said and looked at her with his intense eyes.

"You can. I can't get enough either", she replied.

"Are you hungry?", he asked, refusing to pull out of her still.

"Hungry for what?", she teased and moved her hips, grinding him.

He groaned.

"Stop it or we will never make it out of here. We have to eat...", he replied and stopped her from winding him up again.

"Just one more...", she plead, her big eyes staring right into his. "One more please Tae".

He could never refuse her anything, not when her walls were clenching around his arrousal like this, her sweet lips saying his name, begging him. And boy did she make him hard constantly to a suffering degree.

He spun her around to her stomach, entering her roughly from behind and fucking her intensely to one more orgasm before he pulled out and came on her ass. At least he could make her come quickly.

"Okey baby girl, you got what you wanted. How about breakfast?", he asked and pulled her to the edge off the bed.

Her cheeks were rosy, her skin glowing, her hair a mess, and she looked blissful.

He offered her his hand and pulled her up.

Being so drunk in love with him all night and morning,  she had not even reflected over how tired her body was. Her knees barely bore the weight of her and she followed him with shaky legs, sore for the right reasons.

But she was happy. A life with him flashed in front of her eyes and it was everything she ever could wish for, everything she didn't even know that she needed.

His quest to conquer her had succeeded definitely.