Time

It wasn't time for tears yet, neither for goodbyes. There was still time, precious time to take advantage off.

They all enjoyed their day in the spa and at the wine tasting, trying their best to forget the cruel reality of things.

Emma's eyes always sought Tae's, even in a crowd, and when they met each other's gaze a million words were exchanged in the silence. At the same time both of their minds were desperately looking for answers, for solutions. The few weeks left together were nowhere nearly enough, they would never be.

More time was all that They wished for.

The last bright rays of sunlight set over the hills. It was always a biter sweet reminder of that yet another day had come to an end, that ment one day closer to the end.

Emma sat on the bed in her oversized t-shirt, her hair in a messy bun, deep in her own thoughts, anxiously picking on her nails. She was grateful for all these moments with him, they were everything to her right now.

Tae entered in his soft pajama pants and a t-shirt, his hair still wet and messy. He stopped his long strides for a while and just observed her. This trip had given him a preview of what life would be like with her next to him every night. His imagination had taken him there a thousand times, but it didn't compare to her actually sleeping next to him peacefully. In that moment all was right in the world.

She turned her gaze to him and a sad smile appeared on her pale face. He sat down next to her on the bed and grabbed her hand, holding it in silence, just staring at her.

"What...", she said to break the silence, already knowing what was on his mind,.

"You make me happy", he replied. "Everything I ever wished for is sitting in front of me right now and that is slightly overwhelming, as it is wonderful".

He pulled her hand to his lips and kissed it gently.

"Just...stay...please....", he continued quietly, his eyes pleading to her.

"Tae...", she said and got closer to him, her arms sliding around his waist, her head resting on his chest. "I wish I could...so badly".

"What's stopping you?", he asked calmly.

She sighed.

"Just...unfinished business...", she replied.

He knew the answer deep within. He wished things were easier, that she didn't have someone at home she still thought about. A part of him found it incredibly unfair because he deserved to be happy too, now that he found someone like her. He didn't want to share her with anyone.

"Choose me, please Emma", he plead as he brushed a string of hair out of her eyes, stroking it softly behind her ear.

She saw desperation in his eyes as he gently pressed his lips on hers as to convince her. His lips were soft and moist, his kiss gentle at first but it turned more desperate by the second.

If he couldn't convince her with his words, maybe his actions would be more persuasive. He needed to be hers.

His hand slid to the back of her neck, his body pushing her down to her back, trapping her between the bed and his body. Every move he made was determined, confident, dominant. He was unsure of what to do with his emotions at this point, all he knew was that he needed her.

She didn't resist any of it, she just let him dominate, let him take the leed.

His tongue felt warm and hungry, stroking the skin of her neck as his hands were groping her lovingly, hungrily, lustfully.

He stopped for a while to look at her, to admire her beauty. Her eyes looked feverish, longing for his touch, for his love.

He dove right back to her lips without any words being exchanged. He pulled her t-shirt up and pulled her panties to the side, his hard member springing out of his pants, finding its way to her entrance quickly. He kissed her deeper to distract her from his next move, sliding into her smoothly. The sensation of her walls clenching around him were addicting. Her silent whimpers drowned in the kiss and he thrusted into her slowly, wanting her to beg him for more. Her body already did, her hips meeting his, her nails digging into his back.

He pulled away from the kiss, still stroking her with his hardness. She was lost in the pleasure, her eyes looking at him hungrily.

"I know you love the way I touch you, the way I fuck you", he panted, still thrusting into her, in full control of her.

Her eyes stared into his with a mix of lust and admiration. She didn't answer him, she just kissed him with all her confusion while the heat was quickly building up in her core, burning.

He loved to watch her like this, it boosted his confidence, gave him a glimmer of hope that he could keep her in his life.

Her body pressed itself against his tightly as she was close to erupting, enjoying the shivers spreading through her like warm sunlight.

He bit her nipple harshly as his thrusts increased in speed and intensity, her body shaking uncontrollably under him, flashes of pleasure rolling over her , increasing in strength, taking control over her.

He loved her desperate moans, her walls pulsating around him, the sweet feeling of her juices flowing, his orgasm exploding in her, filling her.

He relaxed on top of her, holding her tightly, kissing her deeply for a while. He was still hard, ready to please her all night, but that wasn't what they needed. They needed intimacy, time to feel deeply, without the distraction of sex.

He pulled the cover over them, laying next to her, nonchalantly resting his head on his arm. He played with her hair, staring at her with his intense eyes, his wavy hair falling perfectly to frame his features.

"I love you in a way I never loved before. I crave your company and your touch. That's all I know and all I can say to convince you", he finally said, his fingers tracing her skin.

"I believe you", she replied, seeing nothing but sincerity in his eyes. "I wish that we could just escape everything together...".

He looked at her for a while in silence before he replied.

"What's stopping us?".

She thought about it for a moment, let her imagination run wild while gazing at him.

What a ridiculously wonderful thought. She was always so responsible in her life, so safe with her choices. What would happen if she just let go of that image of her and let herself follow her gut for once?

Staying inside her comfort zone was safe but nothing life changing ever happens in there. The adventure was right outside her comfort zone, she knew it too well by now.

A life with him flashed in front of her eyes in ultra rapid speed. It was breathtaking, thrilling, everything she imagined and more.

" I know you feel it too, you can see it, what that happy ending would look like for us ", he said still staring at her.

She nodded.

Lying to him was never an option.