Now what ?

Flashbacks. Questions. More flashbacks, heartbeat racing, heat building. More questions.

What happened last night?

She knew what happened obviously, because she was present. What haunted her the most besides the dreamy experience with him was how easy it was to cross that line, to blur it completely, to get comfortable on the other side of it.

She saw herself as someone with morals, someone who knew what sha wanted, someone loyal, someone who knew how to tell wrong from right. Somehow she was the one moaning his name last night, caught up in the excitement, inte the thrill and the heat of it all.

But it was dreamy, perfection, everything she imagined and more. He was immaculate, intoxicating, loving and just everything she craved right now. Her need for him was far from fulfilled. She just had a taste of heaven and now she craved more of it.

His smile flashed in front of her eyes, taking her right back to reality in the sunny breakfast room.

"Hi....", he said shyly, not being able to keep the eye contact with her.

His usual confidence seemed absent today, he seemed warmer, his walls were finally down.

She smiled back at him , her cheeks slowly blushing.

"Hi....", she replied and covered her eyes with her sunglasses. He followed her lead, covering his.

"Somehow I feel like this conversation is easier with shades on...", she said, smiling at him.

"I can't stop smiling...", he said, now staring at her behind the comfort of his dark shades. "Last night was...".

"I know...", she replied ."It was magical".

He nodded, now leaning forward on the table, reaching for her hand. He held it in his, softly playing with her palm.

Her body turned into a sizzling heat pot. She knew what his touch could do now, what kind of euphoria he could take her too.

"You are everything to me, I hope you know that", he whispered. "I'm falling madly in love with you each minute I spend with you".

Those words were all she wanted to hear from him, some confirmation that he felt it too.

" I'm in love with you too...I can't deny it anymore", she replied, kissing his hand.

He reached for her sunglasses, removing them, wanting to look at her beautiful soulful eyes staring at him with that complete expression of love and admiration that she had right now. Same as his.

"I'm going crazy...last night was insane....are you okay?", he asked concerned.

"Don't worry about me, I didn't do anything I didn't want to", she answered, calming his anxiety.

"Yeah...but we....you know...it escalated pretty quickly last night....", he continued, still with a worried shy expression.

"It did...I didn't plan it to...but I loved every second of it...I wanted more too...", she replied, pulling him in for a soft kiss that took them right back to last night.

He moaned quietly into the kiss, pressing his lips tightly on hers, finding the warmth and comfort of her tongue.

"Don't tempt me to take you right back to that room", he whispered between the kisses, grabbing her jaw, pulling her lips as close as possible.

His eyes were reflecting a golden honey colour in the sunshine, matching the magic of his smooth vibes. Everything she wanted and needed was him right now, if that was all she got, it would still be perfect. She would have been happy.