• three •

(H/c) - hair colour
(E/c) - eye colour
(S/c) - skin colour
(R/n) - random name

_____

• three •

• three •

Daichi held the ball in his palm, he exhaled and looked towards the area he was going to aim. Narita blew the whistle and as soon as he did so, Daichi served the ball directly to the spot where he had planned, and that was, towards Sugawara. The silver haired male received the ball perfectly towards (m/n) who had positioned himself under the ball. Sugawara had seen his sets, and knew that (m/n) would have no trouble setting the ball. (M/n) smiled as he raised his hands, ready to set the ball.

“Left!!” Tanaka yelled.

“Centre!” Sugawara called.

Both males had started running towards the net as (m/n) set the ball up to the far left where Tanaka jumped with a broad grin plastered on his face. Asahi and Daichi jumped as Tanaka swung his arm, his hand connecting with the ball. The ball hit Daichi's hand which ricocheted off Asahi's hand and out of the court. Tanaka cheered and high fixed his teammates.

“That was a good set (m/n)-san!!” Sugawara grinned,  giving the (h/c) haired male a thumbs up.

“T-Thanks Sugawara-senpai.” (m/n) stuttered, clearly flattered by the compliment given to him. They proceeded to their new rotation, with Sugawara at the back, Tanaka at the front and (m/n) in the middle.

“Sugawara-san, nice serve!” Tanaka yelled as he put his hands behind his head.

Sugawara served a float serve towards Asahi who just managed to receive it.

“Sorry its short!” Asahi said.
Yamaguchi quickly rushed under the ball, bumping it up high in the air.

“Daichi-san!!” Yamaguchi yelled.

Daichi secured his running distance and took off, jumping and managing a feint when he saw Tanaka and (m/n) jump, their arms looming over him and blocking his view of the other side like a wall. What shook Daichi more was the slightly overwhelming presence he felt from (m/n) when they had come in for the block.

Sugawara managed to get the ball up and Tanaka quickly went for the diving receive as soon as he landed.

“Get the last hit, (m/n)-san!!” Tanaka yelled.

Ukai watched attentively, this had been the moment he waited for. He had seen the (brunet, albino, ginger etc.) receive, serve, set and block for the past couple of hours but not once had he seen the teen go in for a spike. His eyes observed (m/n)’s figure as they jumped. His position from the running distance to his posture in the air. It was beautiful. This boy... is no amateur. Ukai had concluded at that very moment.

(M/n) noticed Asahi and Yamaguchi jump in unison as he did. Their arms tall and sturdy, ready to shut down his spike. He had planned to bust through them but in the end he changed the direction of the spike over towards Daichi.