• five •

(H/c) - hair colour
(E/c) - eye colour
(S/c) - skin colour
(R/n) - random name

_____

• five •

• five •

Shortly after exchanging ‘good morning's the team then ate their lunches and enjoyed themselves, as well as entertaining themselves of course. (M/n) looked around the bus and noticed Hinata and Kageyama avoiding the talk about exams with the forgotten trio.

“I heard that Hina-chin and Tobio-chin failed their exams.” (m/n) chuckled at the duo who blushed in embarrassment.

“Yep, they joined us shortly in the afternoon the first time we went to Tokyo.” Yamaguchi said, chuckling.

“Eh~? They were that determined? That’s pretty hard core Hina-chin, Tobio-chin.” (m/n) said and noticed Yamaguchi's lunch. “Is that... Tamagoyaki? (A/N: Rolled egg).” (M/n) asked with a sudden serious face.

Yamaguchi looked down at his bento and looked up, nodding. Only then did he see (m/n)’s pleading eyes and slight smile. Although (m/n) changed the subject, Yamaguchi could only smile as he picked up the Tamagoyaki with his chopsticks and held it up, asking: “You want it?”

(M/n)’s ears perked up as he looked at Yamaguchi.

“Eh? A-Are you sure?” (m/n) asked, earning a nod from the green haired teen. “Thanks Tada-chin!!” He then unbuckled his seatbelt and scurried over to Yamaguchi who fed him his Tamagoyaki. “Waah! That was so good! I love Tamagoyaki!” He grinned.

Yamaguchi blushed as he looked at his chopsticks and bent box.

“Y-You want the other one?” Yamaguchi asked, ignoring the glares from the other members of the team.

Everyone was seething with jealous.

Yamaguchi had just basically gotten an indirect kiss from (m/n)! The lucky guy!

“(M/n), I got some Tamagoyaki too, but I’m already full. Do you want mine as well?” Sugawara asked, offering his Tamagoyaki as (m/n) ate Yamaguchi’s Tamagoyaki.

“Are you sure you’re full?” (m/n) asked and Sugawara nodded. “Ok! If you say so! More free food!!” (m/n) grinned widely as he walked over to Sugawara and was fed the Tamagoyaki.

And now, everyone was just fuelled with even more jealousy.

Sugawara looked over to Yamaguchi with a smile as the first year let out a huff. His spotlight was now being shared with Sugawara.

“Thanks Tada-chin, Sugawara-senpai.” (m/n) gave them a toothy grin.

“Ne, (m/n), you don’t have to call me ‘senpai’ either. It kind of... feels weird when people add that honorific.” Sugawara said. Sugawara had noticed that (m/n) gave everyone a nickname with the honorific of ‘-chin’, all except for the third years. (M/n) took his seat beside Nishinoya and put his seatbelt back on.

“Then if you’re comfortable with it... how about Kou-chin?” (m/n) asked.

“Sure!” Sugawara grinned happily at his nickname before shortly looking away and exploding into a blushing mess.

“Hey! That’s not fair! What about me?” Daichi huffed as he childishly crossed his arms.

“A-And me!” Asahi huffed. Jesus—I mean, Asahi wasn’t going to give up that easily.

(m/n) burst out into a fit of laughter at his two upperclassmen’s behaviour. Once his laughter had died down, (m/n) thought of their nicknames.

“Dai-chin and... Azu-chin!” (m/n) said as he pointed to Daichi and then Asahi, appointing their nicknames to them.

The two blushed and thanked the second year with grateful smiles. The three third years feeling a wave of happiness hit them. (M/n) then turned to Kiyoko who sat at the front with Yachi and Takeda.

“Ne, Kiyo-chin, Hito-chin and sensei. When are we getting to Tokyo?” (m/n) asked and the third years were caught off guard. He had already given Kiyoko a nickname!? Sugawara thought and that proud feeling of the first third year receiving a nickname first from (m/n) was quick to deflate. I felt so special too. He dramatically cried.

“Very soon.” Takeda smiled.

“Awesome!!” (m/n) grinned.