• twenty-two •

A/N: Am alive!!!! Exams are coming up tho :[
Tysm for the read and fore being patient tho!

Feel free to critique my writing! I'm open to ways where/how I can improve my writing!

(H/c) - hair colour
(E/c) - eye colour
(S/c) - skin colour
(R/n) - random name

_____

• twenty-two •

• twenty-two •

“Somehow… I feel like everyone is somewhat... on edge…” Yachi spoke, staring at the quiet team, the air around them was so tense that anyone could cut it with a knife.

“Yeah… I heard that they lost to the team we’re up against last time,” (m/n) said, standing beside Yachi, “but I’m sure I… I mean… we’ll get through it. I just know it--eh! Tada-chin! Y-You look like a ghost!!”

“Y-Yeah… I’m--I’m a little n-nervous,” Yamaguchi chuckled, “Yachi-San, you don’t happen to have any stomach-ache pills?”

“Uh, yeah I should have some here,” Yachi answered as she looked through the bag, “you know if you’re nervous you could probably just say what’s worrying you, saying out whatever is troubling you can often help!”

“Eh…” Yamaguchi trailed as he looked down, his arms still wrapped around his stomach, “w-well… the first time I had ever been put in the game… was during our match during Aoba Johsai and it was one of the most crucial moments where they really needed me… and I… completely stuffed up my serve…”

“They put you through something like that!?” Yachi exclaimed, “ah! Now I’m getting nervous! My heart feels like it’s going to die…!”

“Eh? Eh?! Hito-chin! Don’t die!!” (m/n) exclaimed, worry smudging his face.

“Yachi!!” Yamaguchi cried with the second year.

“What’s wrong with you two?” Sugawara asked, he raised an eyebrow giving the trio a weird look.

“Yachi…! Yachi’s heart…!” Yamaguchi cried, panic-stricken.

“Huh?” Sugawara asked, more confused than he was before, "you guys are making no sense..."

“I guess if you give your nerves to someone else it either blows up in your face or it works out well.” Daichi chuckled. He took a few deep breaths and clapped his hands, “alright guys! Let’s gather!”