• twenty •

A/N: So many readsss ahhh
Tysm for the reads everyoneee!!!

Feel free to critique my writing! I'm open to ways where/how I can improve my writing!

(H/c) - hair colour
(E/c) - eye colour
(S/c) - skin colour
(R/n) - random name

_____

• twenty •

• twenty •

(

m/n) walked onto the court, watching as Jouzenji’s spike had gotten out. The final whistle rung in his ears and the cheers that erupted from his teammates warmed him. He walked up to the group that had surrounded the Coach to receive their feedback, as well as Takeda. When Takeda had just finished speaking, his attention was diverted to the (brunet, albino, ginger etc) that was walking up to them.

The team looked at the adult in confusion and turned their head to be greeted by (m/n)’s sweet smile, red and puffy cheeks and vibrant (e/c) hues.

“Uh… g-good job winning you guys… and sorry for— “

“(m/n)!!!” The team yelled and immediately rushed to the second year with Nishinoya jumping into his arms followed by Tanaka, Yamaguchi and Hinata making (m/n) lose his balance and fell back with the rest of the team jumping onto the pile of a group hug.

“We were so worried! We’re so sorry if we did something wrong!” Hinata blurted out in tears.

“Yeah! If you’re ever in pain, you can rely on us, okay?! You don’t have to hold onto your pain by yourself!!” Nishinoya sobbed.

“You’re not alone!” Yamaguchi chimed in, also in tears.

(m/n) slowly sat up with everyone giving the tall male some space. (m/n) let out a light chuckle and embraced them, with the others joining in as they cried. Tears rolled down (m/n)’s already puffy cheeks.

Soon the team let go with Tsukishima helping (m/n) up.

“I’m sorry for any trouble I’ve caused you all… and…” (m/n) paused. He couldn’t really say anything except for sorry, a sorry that he meant from the bottom of his heart.

“Oi, (m/n),” a familiar voice stated from behind the second year making (m/n) turn around to meet Rintarou’s red puffy cheeks, “let’s play volleyball again, alright?”

(m/n)’s eyes widened as tears welled up in them, he grinned and walked up to Rintarou as he ruffled the second years’ hair, “yeah!” He said.

“And… treat them well, alright?” Rintarou gently stated before turning around and walking off to join his team.

(m/n) smiled a little as he placed his hand on his chest. I know I can’t recover from the pain I’ve suffered throughout all these years right away… but… (m/n) turned around and opened his arms. But… I know I’ll heal, slowly but surely. I’m not alone. If I fail, I’ll just have to get back up and get better… not by myself, but with the people around me. If I fail, they’ll support me. I’ll be right there with them, in the present and in the future.

T