• twenty- six •

(H/c) - hair colour
(E/c) - eye colour
(S/c) - skin colour
(R/n) - random name

_____

| Final |• twenty-six •

| Final |
• twenty-six •

"Matsukawa-senpai!" Watari yelled, tossing the ball up to the black-haired male. The tall wing-spiker managed to slip the ball right above the blockers with Nishinoya being a second too late to get the ball up.

Kindaichi eyed the team, his eyes landed onto Kageyama as he rotated to the front. If we lose here, then our senpai... He thought to himself and watched the ball fly across the court. The sable haired male gulped and was too slow to catch Tsukishima's centre quick.

"Oi, Kindaichi, you look too stiff." Iwaizumi pointed out before positioning himself to receive Karasuno's serve.

"Ah right... sorry." Kindaichi muttered and turned his attention back to the court, shaking his head. We can't lose here... we still haven't gone to nationals and our senpai can't waste their last year suffering a loss right here...! The first-year thought.

"Listen," Iwaizumi started, "you don't need to worry about us right now... at this moment, right now, we need to focus on the next point. That's all that matters."

(m/n) took a deep breath and stared over towards Oikawa, his (e/c) glued towards Oikawa who felt shivers run down his spine. A sudden impulse of taking a few steps back moved his body to take action.

A single bounce echoed throughout the players ears and the next thing they knew; the ball had soared across the court and arrived inches away from his face. Oikawa yelped and placed his hands over his face, sending the ball up.

"Follow...!" Iwaizumi yelled as he started running after the ball.

"Nice Watari!" Kunimi grunted as he tossed the ball up and back over to Karasuno's side of the court.

"Got it!" Nishinoya yelled and hit the ball up and over to (m/n), startling Aoba Johsai.

"Don't waver!" Oikawa yelled and everyone nodded, their attention set towards the ball and their chance to occupy a point and keep the game going.

(m/n) jumped and tossed the ball back over to Kageyama who managed to get the ball past the blockers, however, Watari quickly dove under the ball. The ball flew over towards the front where Kyoutani hustled to get it up.

"Matsukawa get the last!" Oikawa yelled.

"Three blockers!!" Hanamaki yelled, preparing himself to go after any blocked balls with Watari.

Matsukawa met eyes with Tanaka, Kageyama and Hinata. He grunted and took full swing before hitting the ball softly. The ball flew up and over the blockers hands, surprising them for the sudden feint.