• seven •

(H/c) - hair colour
(E/c) - eye colour
(S/c) - skin colour
(R/n) - random name

_____

• seven •

• seven •

The sound of the whistle rung in his ears.

The all too familiar feeling of anticipation spiked as the ball flew over to their side of the court.
Daichi quickly moved his feet, managing to get the ball, that Kuroo had just served, up. Kageyama moved towards under the ball as everyone secured their running distance. Hinata charged towards the net, his eyes wide open, expecting the ball.

Of course, the blockers had already caught on to the strategy and moved in sync over to where Tanaka was up. Kageyama tossed the ball over to the buzz cut male, clicking his tongue when the blockers had already gathered in front of Tanaka. Tanaka let out a grunt as he hit the ball, aiming for a wipe out. The ball let out a satisfying 'thud' as it landed on the ground hard.

"Hell yeah!!" Tanaka roared.

"Aren't you celebrating too early?" Ennoshita asked from the sidelines.

"Yeah! You're gonna jinx us!" Kinoshita chimed in.

"Boo!" Narita finished.

"You guys are too mean!!" Tanaka yelled, fake sobbing at their harsh statements.

"Nice kill Ryu-chin!!" (m/n) grinned as he gave the male a high-ten, spiking up spirit.

(M/n) stood at the front, his hands behind his head as Kageyama served the ball. The ball smoothly flew above the net with Yaku easily getting the ball up for his team. Kenma stood in place as he observed everyone's actions before putting his hands up. Kenma had an urge to test (m/n), he didn't know why, but he wanted to see how (m/n) would play up against Lev. Kenma set the ball up nice and high for Lev.

The white-haired male, smiled as he prepared to hit the ball. However, something made him hold back. It felt like there was a beast he had just encountered for the first time, a dangerous beast. His eyes looked over at (m/n), his hands tall and sturdy like a wall. Lev gulped at the intimidating feeling and hit a cross. (M/n)'s hands shifted to the side, guessing where Lev was aiming to hit. The ball connected with his hand and soared back down to Nekoma's side of the court.

Not bad. Kenma thought as he looked over to (m/n) who was showered with praises. I feel like... I just unlocked a hidden quest in a game. A very unique hidden quest. Kenma smiled.

Lev looked at (m/n) and gulped, a grin formed on his face. What he had just encountered was no ordinary crow, and he had an impulse of a second at that moment: run away.