• six •

(H/c) - hair colour
(E/c) - eye colour
(S/c) - skin colour
(R/n) - random name

_____

• six •

• six •

Practice game, after practice game and the repeated punishments that Karasuno had endured was finally over, for now at least. Hinata sat on the wooden floors, staring out at the hill they had just run up for the last time of the day. He gulped down his water and let out a satisfied sigh.

“Ne, ne! (M/n)! Come practice spikes with me!!” Hinata grinned.

“Are you not going to practice with Tobio-chin?” (m/n) asked.

“Ah! They haven’t really been practising with one another after they got into a fight.” Yachi informed, whispering to the taller male.

“Oh...” (m/n) let out, “sure Hina-chin!”

Hinata let out shouts of celebrations as the two raced over to Kenma and begged him to set for them. Of course, after a bit, the pudding head eventually gave up. So there, (m/n) offered to set for Hinata. Hinata obviously didn’t decline, in fact, he was more hyped to receive tosses from (m/n). Hinata has seen other people receive (m/n)’s tosses, but he had never had the chance to spike his tosses.

“Ok! When you’re ready!” (m/n) smiled as he positioned himself beside the net.

Hinata tossed the ball over to (m/n) who observed how Hinata moved. (M/n) set the ball nice and high for Hinata as the ginger head jumped. Hinata’s brown orbs were focused on the ball and as he swung, the ball perfectly fit in his hand as it made contact with it. The ball flew to the other side of the court letting out a satisfying ‘bam’.

“Waahh!! (M/n) that toss was amazing! Its just like Kageyama’s tosses but more subtle!! Again! Again!” Hinata grinned excitedly like a little child playing at a playground.

“R-Really? I’m not really a setter, I’m just going with what Akaa-chin had taught me when we were kids.” (m/n) smiled as he sheepishly scratched the back of his head.

“Well, your tosses are the best!!” Hinata grinned giving (m/n) a thumbs up.

(M/n) stared at the smaller male and smiled, he ruffled Hinata’s fluffy orange hair and returned to his position. Hearing those words from Hinata fired him up.

_____

(M/n) stretched his arms as a satisfied sigh escaped his lips. Practicing with Hinata was fun, but it sure was tiring. Not that he didn’t mind, he loved being around him. He was energetic and having heard Hinata’s encouraging words pushed him to an extent, which he found it to be quiet fun.