• twelve •

Feel free to critique my writing! I'm open to ways where/how I can improve my writing!

(H/c) - hair colour
(E/c) - eye colour
(S/c) - skin colour
(R/n) - random name

_____

• twelve •

• twelve •

“Left!!”

“Azumane-San!”

The echoing sounds of rowdy voices enticed the gym. Balls crashed onto the ground, the squeaking of shoes and chatter enveloped Hinata’s ears as he sat on the floor, bottle in hand and towel in the other. It had been a few days since the training camp and since then the team hadn’t stopped practicing, but one thing was different, (m/n) was nowhere to be found since the end of the training camp.

The ginger released yet another sigh for the umpteenth time of the morning. Sugawara frowned at the slight loneliness that the team bore on their faces.

“It just doesn’t feel the same without (m/n), huh?” Sugawara asked Daichi who nodded with a small wistful sigh escaping his lips as well. “Maybe we should go and look for him?” Sugawara suggested.

Nishinoya and Tanaka’s ears perked at the suggestion and scrambled over to Sugawara with stars in their eyes.

“We’ll go!” They yelled in unison.

“Yeah, like we’d trust you tw.” Sugawara and Daichi deadpanned.

Nishinoya and Tanaka frowned and turned away with their tail between their legs and head bowed. Sugawara sighed and scanned the gym to see if anyone would be qualified enough to bring (m/n) in a respectful and friendly manner. Knowing those two, they’d forcibly drag him to the gym—I don’t think (m/n) would like that. Sugawara sweat dropped at the thought of Tanaka and Nishinoya dragging (m/n) to the gym.

“Narita, Kinoshita,” Sugawara called out to the two second years who were in the middle of practicing their receives, “do you wanna go and look for (m/n)?”

The two looked at one another and nodded with a smile on their faces, “sure!”

“Alright, I’ll let Coach know where you two went once he arrives.” Daichi said giving them a thumbs up as the two walked out of the gym.

“Okay! We’ll be back!” Narita stated waving.

“How come they get to go!?” Nishinoya whined like a little child.

“Because you two would’ve dragged (m/n) here without so much as asking him to come.” Sugawara immediately answered with no hesitation.

“How dare you think so lowly of us!” Tanaka dramatically cried.

“We’re not, we’re just stating facts.” Daichi shrugged and walked off to inform Ukai where Narita and Kinoshita had gone.

_____

“(m/n)?” Rei asked, placing his phone down to face his fellow classmates, “yeah... about that... he got sick.”

“Eh?! Really?” Narita asked.
Rei chuckled as he lightly scratched his cheek, “yeah the idiot decided to head into the pool over at my place at night and got sick,” he answered, “I’m sure he’ll be better sooner or later.”

“Hm... alright, thanks for letting us know Rei.” Kinoshita smiled and headed out.