• eleven •

Feel free to critique my writing! I'm open to ways where/how I can improve my writing!

(H/c) - hair colour
(E/c) - eye colour
(S/c) - skin colour
(R/n) - random name

_____

• eleven •

• eleven •

“(m/n).” A high pitch voice called out.

The (brunet, ginger, albino etc.) flinched at the sudden call of his name making him turn his head and put up his usual happy-go-lucky face.

“Hina-chin? You, okay?” (m/n) asked, smiling.

Worry coated Hinata’s face, the smaller male had noticed (m/n) slip away just like last time. He wanted to follow him last time but was unable to when he spotted Tsukishima following him. However, this time, he had managed to go after him. Hinata noticed (m/n)'s trembling hands which he had placed behind him and the slightly shaken smile which he had plastered on his face.

“(m/n) … if you need me, I’m here.” His voice came out softly like the gentle hum of a piano’s melody.
The taller male looked at the shorter and sighed, embracing him unexpectedly. Hinata didn’t let the shock get to him, instead, he returned the warm gesture feeling the vulnerability leaking out of (m/n) as the taller male attempted to keep his composure. (m/n)’s body trembled and quiet sniffles, Hinata stayed quiet as he drew circles on the taller’s back, whispering reassuring words to put his pain at ease even if it was just a little.

About a minute later, (m/n) wiped away his tears, still clinging onto Hinata as if he were his lifeline. Hinata looked at (m/n) and rested his head at the crook of his neck.

“You feel better?” Hinata asked as (m/n) slowly nodded his head, still wiping away his tears. Hinata smiled and offered (m/n) a high five which weirdly enough made (m/n) a little better as he gave the shorter male a high-five. “Good job on feeling better!” Hinata grinned and hugged (m/n) once again, which the (h/c) haired male gladly returned with a small smile and red puffy eyes. “Do you want to head back to the room and get changed?” Hinata later asked.

“Okay…” (m/n) quietly responded as he turned, he felt a small hand grasp his making him look up. His (e/c) meeting Hinata’s warm chocolate orbs.

“Let’s go.” Hinata grinned and proceeded to hold his hand as he led the way back to the room where Karasuno had been staying the past few days.

Upon arriving, Hinata immediately handed (m/n) a bottle of water which he gladly took, chugging the bottle. Once he handed the empty bottle, (m/n) got changed, very much exposing his beautiful abs which Hinata had engrossed himself for five seconds, burning the image into his mind before turning away to also get changed. (m/n) had noticed Hinata staring, and a small thought popped up into his mind.

“Like what you see, Hina-chin~?” (m/n) asked in a soft tone as he approached the ginger, still half naked. Hinata blushed as he stopped himself from turning around. “Aw… why won’t you face me? We’re both guys so you’re free to look, you know?” (m/n) smiled innocently as he loomed over Hinata who was a blushing mess, the heat on his face showing no signs of decreasing.

“Y-You… w-w-well… I—uh y-you—w-we…” Hinata let out, unable to form words as he turned around, hands covering his face to not let himself give in to the temptation to look.

(m/n) merely chuckled and ruffled Hinata’s head as he slipped on a plain white shirt. He hugged the shorter male once again and planted a soft and gentle kiss on his forehead completely catching Hinata off guard.

“Thank you for helping me earlier, Hina-chin!” (m/n) grinned and left the room.

Hinata stood in place, a blank expression plastered on his face. (A/N: aye that rhymed lol). A minute later, his face erupted in a dark shade of red as he fell to the ground, screaming into his hands as his mind replayed the moment (m/n) kissed his forehead, the touch of his fingers that caressed his cheeks and the softness of his lips.