• fifteen •

Feel free to critique my writing! I'm open to ways where/how I can improve my writing!

(H/c) - hair colour
(E/c) - eye colour
(S/c) - skin colour
(R/n) - random name

_____

• fifteen •

• fifteen •

“We’re here!!” Hinata exclaimed, staring at the large and familiar stadium before his very eyes, “this time to win!!”

“Yeah!” Kageyama smiled.

“Does everyone have all their things?” Kiyoko asked as Yachi went back to the bus to do a final check, just in case.

“Yep!” Daichi smiled and turned to the rest of the team, “let’s head inside.”

Two high school students stared at the board that displayed that matches that were to be held today.

“Hm? What’s that school? To-Torino…?” One another in confusion, attempting to look at the kanji written on the paper.

“Ah, I think that’s supposed to read Karasuno,” the male beside him stated, “if I recall, they had gone to nationals a few years back.”

“Oh! That’s right! Yeah, they were a real powerhouse school back then, huh?” The other said as he attempted to recall the information he had heard about, “now they’re called the Fallen crows, aren’t—!”

The two males turned to find the team right beside them with Tanaka glaring into their very souls for stating the name that they plan to change for good. Daichi quickly pulled the wild second year back and apologized to the two teens before dragging Tanaka into the building with the others.

“So… I guess (m/n) isn’t going to compete with us then, huh?” Hinata asked, a disheartened expression swarmed his pale face which spread across the others like a virus. Sugawara and Daichi looked at one another and frowned.

Being with (m/n), simply talking to him, was enough to bring the teams mood up. It was like he really did become a member of the team. They treated him equally and he treated them even better. He’d be lying to himself if he said it wasn’t fun to be with (m/n), even if they still hadn’t known each other for long.

“Yeah! Just imagine how elated he’ll be!” Nishinoya chimed in.

“Albeit he’ll be so happy that he cries!” Tanaka joined in, imagining the tears of joy that he expected (m/n) to be letting out, and maybe a hug from the taller male—not that he’d admit it.

Let’s just say that Tanaka is now questioning his sexuality.

“All right then! It’s settled! We’ll come back to Karasuno and make (m/n) cry with tears of joy!!” The two idiots exclaimed, fire raging in their eyes as they let out hyped screams.

“Oi! You two! Ennoshita catch them!” Daichi yelled as he watched the two race off.

_____

“Alright, they’ve finished the match before ours,” Daichi said as he turned his head and looked at the entire team, “let’s go!”

“Osu!” The team chanted and rushed out, Tanaka drew out the trolley of volleyballs as everyone else hassled with other things, helping the managers with their items.

Karasuno walked out of the stadium with all their luggage, Jouzenji walked by the team with Terushima glaring at the two wild dogs of the team with a smile plastered on his face. Tanaka and Nishinoya growled, glaring back at the tall blond until they felt Daichi’s ominous aura from behind them. Not long after Jouzenji passed by, Hinata and Kiyoko arrived.

The team hopped onto the bus, expecting to surprise (m/n) as soon as they got back.

“Uh… has anyone realised that it’s the afternoon now…?” Ennoshita asked.

“Yeah? And?” Sugawara asked, tilting his head to the side.

“(m/n) won’t be there to greet us, it’s summer break.” Ennoshita answered with a deadpan expression on his face.

The whole team fell silent as they processing what Ennoshita had just stated before erupting into a chaos of tears and wails, their hope crushed to nothing by a simple sentence.

“How could I forget!” Tanaka sobbed, “we should drag him! No! Go to his house and surprise him!”

“We can’t just do that! Rocking up to someone’s house unannounced is rude! Besides (m/n) will end up panicking if we do!” Narita argued.

“Ah come on! He won’t mind!” Nishinoya pitched in.

“No, it’s not respectful either way so we won’t,” Daichi painfully stated, “we’ll wait for the day he’s there and we’ll surprise him!”

“Oh yeah, is he going to Tokyo with us again?” Hinata asked.

“Don’t know, we haven’t heard anything from him since practice. Do you think he got sick again?” Kinoshita asked.

Takeda sighed as the team created a ruckus in the back. They sure are rowdy, even after a match. He chuckled and looked down at his phone, seeing that he had just received a new notification.