Game Start

Hello There! Welcome To My Third Book!

Thank you for being here! I hope you enjoy the journey of Claw Master. Make sure to vote, comment to express your appreciation and enjoyment to this story!

Please Insert A Coin To Begin:
The journey of Claw Master

Please Insert A Coin To Begin:The journey of Claw Master

Here Are The Reminders And Rules During The Reading:

May Contain: Triggers, Mention of death, mental health, swearing and more ahead. So Read at your own Risk !!

We all know the drill of fan fictions :D They are fictions and only that! This is a fruit of my imagination.

Plagiarism Is A CRIME

( Shameless Promotion Ahead )
Please also read my other stories [Except 1N2A heh] you can see them on my profile.

Thank you, and now let's begin to the real game of Claw Master.

And P.S. I don't know why i exactly named this Claw Master (Such a random thought)

 I don't know why i exactly named this Claw Master (Such a random thought)

Being wealthy is great, they said. Not only to mention that also your family is famous by their successful business. With all this, you can be spoiled and respected under any circumstances.

But stepping out of the bright side, it brings yourself into realization how unhappy you can be in the world, you may suffer unwanted loneliness, unwanted things your parents expect to you.

Inside the big giant walls and buildings you may live, the outside world is the only way you can be yourself.

This is why hiding behind the shadows of their fame is the best solution. For now exactly, but let's be honest who wants to be pressurized by the public when you already have enough from your parents? Or being specific, daesun's step mother is the real problem.

Her father never really bothered her with what she wants, in fact he would offer so many things to her; work, the next CEO, inheriting the mansion and whatever other valuable stuff that runs in the family.

But for Daesun, she would tend to say no. Fearing that she might mess up and ended up being a disappointment towards her father.

With her father being South Korea's high selling company; Joo-High Cooperation, he was too busy to give any personal affection, her loneliness becomes more deeper after having a step mother who her father married when she was a two year old.

Her now step mother birthed a new born girl, named Joo Seonhee. A perfect ol' brat that she hates and tends to ignore.

Though she hates her guts, she tries to be friend her as a sister or you may call it step sister. But of course the young girl being a brat, always pull the I'm the favorite child of the family card.

Seonhee was three years younger than Daesun, meaning she's 19 and daesun is 22.

With all the unwanted and catastrophes daesun tried to ignore, she always got to be herself in the outside world -- in a hood of course. Her step mother is quite paranoid what if people would see her and recognize her, even though she was never introduce in the public at the first place.

Despite being this lonely shit, daesun has a friend from Australia that is also a Child of CEOs. It was still hard for them to update and hangout through a screen because of their own duties.

They've been helping each other through thick and thin, whatever the situation is. But little did Daesun know is that, the boy she keeps as a best friend has a adoring feeling towards her but never been told.

Daesun is also very fond of things she find so cute. Making it the only happiness she has now.

Her passion of making accessories out of scratch, clay or maybe even jewels is beyond only her hobby in life.

With all this not so little things, she's already satisfied. But never she knew there was still someone out there, who had the same situation as her. Who could it be?

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Hello everyone! Any readers from my other books? Comment what are your thoughts so far! Thank you again :)

Started: 01/29/2022