-07-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

It's been a week after the shooting and today's night is the day were it'll be shown in televisions.

Daesun couldn't careless about it, the only responsibility she was suppose to handle was helping the crew. Not being the actual endorser.

Late night, everyone in the company may leave and settle back to their homes.

Daesun hops to her car, as she pass by big billboards through the roads where the new products are advertised.

Making her way back to home, she was greeted by her maid. Grabbing the other things in the trunk. Eyes heavy, back ached, her body was trying to tell her to finally rest.

But at the moment she steps in the mansion, her dearly step mother slaps her cheek, making all the tiredness flow away.

"You selfish idiot!" Mrs Joo screams before her. Beside her was seonhee with an evil irritating smirk.

Daesun sighs tiredly, "Mother please excuse me. I can't talk right now" she calmly explains. Passing by the two, her mother pulls her hair roughly, in result falling on the ground.

"I can't believe you're this selfish! Stealing your sister's spotlight? Are you that desperate for attention?" She screams yet again, more complexed and furious. Oh, so it's her fault now? What else could be her fault?

"Mother i-it's not even a b-big deal. I can tolerate i-it" Seonhee sniffles, hiding behind her mother. Daesun's jaw clenches on her absurd behavior.

"What are you staring at? Apologize!"

Her head hung low, she breathes in for cool down. "I'm sorry....." She mutters, a hidden satisfied smirk comes to seonhee's face.

"......not sorry"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"So this is how you respect your mother? Well here you go as a payment!" Mrs Joo scolds, dragging her by the hair. They go up to the stairs and to her room.

Mrs Joo pushes her in as she pants heavily, "Let's see if you can still disrespect me and my daughter" waving the keys in her hands, she shuts the door close and locked up for good.

So this is how you actually feel for me? It was obvious still.

"Go ahead then! Kill me or something! Father won't even notice I'm gone!" She shouts til her lungs would explode. Grabbing the lamp from the nightstand, she sway it to the doorknob. There by breaking into pieces.

Calming down some nerves, Daesun sighs angrily. "I hate it already" she murmurs. Since day 1 she hated how she was living, under the control of what her parent's desire. But it was also partially her fault to why she was here, because of her obedient habit.

But not even once she will cry. Daesun can't even recall when was the last time she did. Probably when she young and helpless. But to whoever who will make her cry from this day and forward;

They're gonna pay

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈

The number you have dialed isn't available.  Please try again later, or leave a message.

This is jakey speaking! Your lover boy ain't available, leave a voice message after the beep. BeeeeEep.

"Yah, where are you? It's pass work time" Daesun sat on the floor, hugging her knees as she tries to reach jake.

"Can i stay at your house for awhile?" She bit her lip, embarrassed with her request. The line still silent, she sighs once again and presses send.

There was two options on her mind; either stay here and wait for jake but the bad side was her father might come home before she can even leave or stay at her apartment without any accompany.

That's when her phone buzzes, showing Jake's number floating on her notifications. She swipes to answer as she starts with a;

"....Hello?"

"What's with the calls? I know we do late night calls but I'm tired already" Jake says, in the background daesun hears the car engine starting.

"Did you finish work?"

"Yeah, i did. I'm about to go home"

".... Can you... Pick me up?" She slowly and softly asks, hoping he would say yes.

"Wait what?" Jake pops with a tone of shock, "Is something wrong?"

"I.... Just hate it here...." Mumbling the halfway, she could hear jake sigh.

"Of course you do. You hate everything there" He went ahead and spoke facts but with a calm tone. "But it's also your fault. So bare with it til tomorrow, I'm tired"

"But-"

"I'm sure you'll be fine"

"Jake please, I don't want to-"

Beep.

The call ended so quickly and unexpectedly, the phone she holds soon falters down loosely and landed to the floor.

"He's starting to get tired of you, Joo Daesun" She talks to herself in the full body mirror, glaring at it. Still wearing her uniform, some parts were crumpled and creased.

Jake was the only person who she scrawl to everytime, he was the only friend she could lean on and talk to, because he does understand her. But maybe to this point, all she talked about is her fucked up life, in result he gets tired with her already?

"Stupid shit. Of course he would, you would blabber all your burdens to him"

Maybe it is best for her to leave, what more could be the reason why she should stay?

Grabbing all the courage she has on her, her pride and confidence. She stood up and went to her window, opening it as the cold gusts of wind shiver her.

Daesun's room was in the 3rd floor and all she could see in the bottom was solid ground. Nothing else, nothing more.

Perfect

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈