-08-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"I'm home!" Mr Joo exclaims widely, expanding his arms and waited for a warm embrace by his daughter daesun. But nonetheless, nothing went by.

He frowns, "Did she slept already?" Asking himself confusingly, for the first time around the year daesun slept early before her father's arrival? Impossible.

Seonhee went down the stairs in her night gown and wearing a skincare mask. Her father peeps in, "Hey, did your sister slept already?"

She looks at him uninterested, "I don't know" with that she left. Mrs Joo followed her daughter downstairs and met her husband still standing. "Oh, honey. You're home!"

"Is daesun sleeping already?" Mr Joo asks his beloved wife the same question he asked seonhee. Mrs Joo gives a scoff.

"That child is a brat. She's fine, staying at her room"

Still confuse, Mr Joo didn't waste anytime and went to where daesun's room is located. To see her, himself.

"Kin, you asleep?" He softly calls, unwanted to wake her up.

No response from the other side of the door, Mr Joo sighs. "You must be asleep"

But there was this feeling of him, wanting to see his daughter. As his mind beats him to it, he twists the knob to open. To no avail, it was lock, a pretty odd or unquiet thing for daesun. Unless--

"Yah, daesun is something wrong?" His voice screams panics yet tried to be calm, he now then knocks but again, no answers.

"Joo Daesun!"

"Honey it's the night" Mrs Joo yawns, holding keys on her hands. Mr Joo eyes at her suspiciously. No time to waste, he took it and insert it to the hole.

Revealing daesun's messy and incessant room, a hitched gasp comes out of both of their mouths.

"D-daesun? Where are you?" Mr Joo goes in the room, searching here and there. She wasn't in the bathroom nor the bedroom itself.

Noticing the only window on her room, it was widely opened. Wind coming in and out, so as the curtains.

"Find Daesun. Find my daughter right this instant!"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Breaking News

Joo Daesun, known as the popular rising daughter of South Korea's high selling company Joo-High Cooperation CEO is gone missing. We are asking your help to find her in any means, safe and sound.

"Unbelievable" Daesun scoffed, shutting the television screen. She throws the remote elsewhere.

"It hasn't been a night before I'm gone and they're worrying about me? Unbelievable"