-04-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Joo Daesun?" A voice calls from a far, daesun turns her head back seeing no one in sight, except a man in a black suit.

"M-mr Park, hello" Daesun stutters, bowing a hundred and eighty degrees. Jay comes closer to her, holding the same wine glass.

"Please let's not be too formal" Jay chuckles. "Let's talk like we always do"

"We always do?"

"Yeah, i mean. Haven't we met?" He asks with a confused face. Daesun notices and shook her head, a little lie won't do anything right?

"We haven't?" Jay frowns, daesun just gave him the same reply. "I see.... But you're awfully familiar though..." He mumbles.

"My apologies. That must have made you uncomfortable" He quickly apologized as daesun was about to leave when he spoke again.

"You're Mr Joo's daughter right? His wife looks like Cinderella's step mother" he remarks what the daesun he met said hours ago, it was a humourous statement but it was in a serious tone of his.

Shouldn't have said that to him. Just walk like you didn't heard that. That's right.

Daesun just continuously walked to the exit, quietly and tensed. A smile creeps out Jay's face. "Definitely the daesun i know"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Eventually, daesun reaches the top of the building, a large balcony with a ton of people. "Where can i even find them?" She furrows her brows, merely seeing any of her family members.

"They're over there" A hand points to the corner and there she sees her parents with seonhee. She looks at the person and yet again it was Jongseong or more known as jay.

"Are you following me, Sir?" She tried to be annoyed as ever, and turned her hack against him. "You're getting weirder"

"Do you have a minute again? To talk?" Jay requests, attempting to grab her wrist but was hesitant and shove it in his pockets.

He remains silent and left to the door. Indicating her to follow.

You're not following him. You're definitely not going to follow him, Joo Daesun.

She stood to the crowded place, staring at the door. A head peek out of it, jay was smiling cheekily and demonstrate her to come.

Screw it, you are following.

Feet moving, it leads her out the balcony, only to see jay leaning on the wall. He smiles seeing her, "What do you want?" Daesun asks.