-33-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Internal emptiness. That's what daesun's feeling right now. She's emotionally and physically drained for no reason, she's fucked up and has no energy at all except to overthink about the nonsense past.

Not knowing what is the problem, she hints it's just stress and nothing to be worried about. Probably would last a little while then go back to the same old routine.

Though what's strange is that her mind kept on lurking onto that one time, specific day incident. Those paid millennials who almost touched her. That's what she was overthinking.

She didn't know why, her mind just found their selves being constantly bothered by it now.

What if jay wasn't there in the right time? What will happen to her? What if she died at the very moment?

Frequent unnecessary questions flood to her brain, as she malfunctions to the real word and went back to that scenario.

Those boys holding her tight, trying to take off her clothes. Just thinking about it now makes her want to throw up for being so disgusted.

She takes it back now, stress always leads her to this exact scenario.

"Miss Joo. Everyone alright?" Director Seon called her in a soft mannerly way to wake her up to her blackout mind.

She glances up to the production team that were putting their attention towards her with worried faces.

She felt a small watery particle going down across her cheek. A tear that she wasn't expecting.

Quickly hiding her face, she turned her back towards the people. "C-can we have a 3-minute break, director?" Daesun asks politely, raising up 3 of her fingers.

"Sure thing. Go ahea-"

She quickly dashed off to the dressing room, shutting it close as she sat on the floor, leaning onto the wooden door. Tears started to overflow her eyes.

The more she asks herself to stop, the more she constantly muffles her sobs and cries even harder. Her emotions are uncontrolled at this moment. And she hated herself for that.

Why are you even crying? You look like a weirdo just crying about something

Why are you like this?

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈

Daesun flutters her eyes opened, finding herself still on the dressing room. She rubs her puffy eyes and came to realization that she fell asleep from crying.

"Shit..." She curses underneath her breath. Today was the last photoshoot before summer rest and she totally blew it just by sleeping.

Daesun ran outside, seeing less people than usual while cleaning up the room. Her jaw dropped, everybody left.

"You're awake" A male voice rings to her ear, she felt it fixing the jacket she never even knew she was wearing.

"Jay.." she breathed out, looking to jay that had a soft smile.

"Figured out that you need that while sleeping. I couldn't bring myself to carry you. So i guess you have a stiff neck now" He chuckles, leading her out to the room while bidding a goodbye to the cleaners.

"I... Not exactly" She says honestly. Kept briefing her words to lessen the conversation.

"Wait, what if Jojoo sees us. I don't think i can put myself into another-"

"She's on leave today with her parents. I'm sure she won't mind"

"But... Isn't this wrong?" She replies in a questioning tone, making jay stop from his tracks and look at her.

"We're friends, daesun. There's nothing wrong. She's just insecure about it and we talked it out"

Friends

"Right..." Daesun lowered gaze and nodded to his response. He patted her head, and dragged her to his car.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Why did you took me here exactly?" Daesun confusingly asked, standing in front of a big rooftop whereas half of the area is shaded by a small roof.

Now they sat on comfortable seats and enjoy the breezy air.

"Don't you want to talk about what bothered you for crying? Or did you just cry because you weren't feeling the day?"

They looked at each other in a serious way. Daesun rolled the eyes of hers, "It's nothing. Just call me dramatic"

She was about to leave when he pulled her by the arm causing her to go back to her chair.

"Jay, let me go"

"Jay-"

"I always wonder why you don't call me Jongseong anymore" He faces her, still holding her other hand. They were a few inches far from each other, before their bodies can press.

"If you're just going to ignore what you're feeling, fine. Let's have it your way" Jay slowly lets go off her, putting his hands back to the pockets and sighed, watching daesun just stare at him.

"Just call me if you need a crying shoulder"

He reminds and took a step further to the exit. Daesun bit her lip, holding back her emotions again.

"Jongseong-ah...."

As soon as she called his name, the boy didn't hesitate to go back and hug her tight. She burst into waves of liquids, coming out from her eyes.

He softly stroke her hair, making shushing sounds to reassure that he was there.

She had the urge to speak and she finally did, "Jake hasn't been calling me. And I'm a total idiot for snapping out to him, just because i didn't like the fact that Secretary Shin works for him now. I'm such a horrible friend, i acted like i don't trust him. I only think about myself and stressing myself out is the only way to stop the guilt creep out of m-me"

"I hated how I'm weak, too selfish, self absorbed, fastly overwhelmed. I'm not professional on keeping myself together, even for the sake of my father's reputation"

"I don't think, I'm capable of being friends to anyone without hurting them with my own emotions nor even be a decent daughter. But i hate being abandoned. I don't want to loose someone like my mom, again..."

"You're not the only one, who hates being abandoned daesun..." Jay mumbles, continued to let her sob on his chest while he stroked her hair and back too.

He wishes the word abandonment never existed.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Hi :D