-39-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

They were back at the old apartment, jay started to prepare the brownies while daesun attempts to lead jake here for an 'escape'.

"Jake isn't answering" Daesun places down the telephone back to the platform after getting a couple of voice calls, jay turn back to her as she laughs how cutely fixed the apron was in him.

"Can't you be serious about it?" Jay jokingly looked offended, and pouted his lips.

"It's just cute" She continued to giggle. She walks towards him on the kitchen, peeking the progress he was doing. "Looks good"

On the tip of her finger, she boop her index on the batter and taste raw batter. "Yah, that's not good!" Jay scolded.

To his dismay the girl just giggled while sucking her finger, "Keep up the good work"

"Hey, could you remove my bangs out of the way" Jay groaned in request, trying his best to get them away by blowing it huffy and puffy.

Daesun tip toed herself to his height. "Don't touch my hair with the finger you sucked. God" he complained yet again.

Playfully, she death glared at him and ran to the bedroom and out with something on her hand. Tip toed again and scoop a heap amount of his hair on his face.

Jay realized what was she doing when he heard the tiny clip sound it made as it was now attached to his hair.

And boy, he looked like an apple. And the girl was loving it. "Kids! Mommy jay is baking us brownies!" She yelled as if children were running around just as she was recording it with her phone.

She couldn't help but to laugh how much jay tried not to abandon the brownie batter and kick her ass.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

The smell of the brownies filled the room, jay took out the tray of brownies. Placing it down with a cloth beneath. Cutting it into bite sizes.

"Smells so good" Daesun grinned and didn't wait any longer to hold one in her palms. She tasted the sweet and chocolatey goodness, immediately raised her thumb as an approval.

"Gosh you must be a chef in your past life and jake is a doctor. But what about me?"

"My future...." Jay blurted out, without thinking much. Daesun parted her lips, raising her eyebrows, and eyes enlarged bigger than usual.

".... My future co-chef. You know, you suck at cooking so why don't i teach you?" He slips back the cat in the bag. God he was so close of being busted.