-52-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Daesun quiver in intense fear, thinking everything for her is over. Jay on the other hand couldn't process how to combine words to comfort her as she was sensitive. Her breathing every minute increases faster while tears stream down, she was in her panicking mode, at its finest. He kneeled down and patted her back instead, he called her name full of passion.

"E-everything's over. I'm such a disgrace to my dad, he might even disown me due to embarrassment" She managed to speak, but still shook in horror. People would get to know how 'desperate' she is in the industry, how to face sided and shit and all. Write misleading articles and shut down their whole business.

"Calm down, daesun. Panicking wouldn't solve anything" Jay said, pulling her to stand. "Tell me what's going on first"

"I- i don't know anymore. What if the caller can still hear me- What if you are the caller" Daesun gasped frighteningly, avoiding jay's hand or touch. Her mind wasn't clear as a fresh water lake nor it was able to properly function.

"Daesun, i'm with you as of the moment. I can't talk to you personally and in the phone at the same time" Jay reassured, holding her wrists to prevent her from losing her own balance. He traced his right hand to her cheek, caressing it as the warmth of it melts into daesun. Her legs started to calm, but her whole body was still paralyzed.

"What if jake hates me?" She asked. Maybe if she never did this from the start not her or him would've affected today. This was the matter jake was afraid of, people knowing and blackmailing them for something.

"He won't" Jay shook his head and added, "He's a great guy, daesun. Jake has been your best friend since you were 18 and never did he said he hated you. He loves you"

"B-but my dad, he'll-"

"Your dad loves you daesun. Even if you did something wrong that won't change the fact that you're his daughter. He'll forgive you" He replied quickly replied so she couldn't continue her what if's and unnecessary predictions. Daesun falls into his arm, leaning into his shoulder and brought herself to hug him tight.

Jay hugged her back, giving warm shushes. "For how long have you endured all your tears inside?Didn't i told you to let it out if you need to? You're not a balloon to keep so much pressure"

She streamed down her tears while jay nagged a bit. It's been awhile since she felt safe and comfortable. She was with jake, but something in this phase gave her reassurance and peace of mind.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Your next appointment, Mr Sim" Jake's secretary announced. Jake nodded in response as he was busy with his papers. The door closed, indicating that the client has entered.

The client sat in front of him, though he still had no idea who it was. "It's been a long time since we seen each other, Mr Sim" He froze into his spot, hearing that familiar voice. The one he's scared of the most. He hesitantly looked up and saw the one and only Han Myunji.

Jake gulped in an instant. Scared to the death at the lady's presence. "Why are you so red, dear?" She asked innocently.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, having an idea this won't end up well. Ms Han smile sweetly while roaming her eyes around. Her eyes landed onto hand made decor on the walls. "I see you have lots of daesun's cheap decor. A creative child, am i right?"

The boy had enough of this stalling and slammed his hand on the wooden table. "Tell me why the fuck are you doing here?"

Myunji faded her smile, she knew this guy won't play nice anymore. "Fine. I'd go straightforward" she said and placed down her phone with a recording app opened.

Jake looked at it with full anticipation, waiting for it to play. "I waited for you. Waited to release my emotions again. For a crying shoulder. But that came into waste, i became insane without you. I even created a fake relationship with my bestf-"

Jake threw the phone in the aquarium, his ears heard too much information. Myunji laughed, "It's waterproof..."

He took it out and throwed it hard against the wall. Stepping on it until the screen would break into pieces. "I have tons of copy..." The lady said calmly. Jake angrily took his chair, coming towards her, but he seemed hesitant on hitting the woman as he placed it down.

Myunji smirked, "I love how you control your anger..." She said simply, while as jake was twitching in so much anger that he wouldn't last long with her presence.

"Why.. why are you doing this? She never done thing to you" Jake breathed out his question.

The woman roamed around the big office, touching everything with no reason. "She just reminds me of her mother. The town's favorite.. the praises she receives... boys asking her out a lot. While i was doing everything i can to be appreciated" Myunji recalls. She and her, high school friends. One was the famous kid, and one was the outcast.

The fact that Ms Young married Mr Joo, which is her secret crush. That was the time she got furious but hid it to them while she manipulated people behind their backs and become rich, to pay back.

Myunji sighed, finding a photo of daesun. She didn't think twice and ripped it into pieces, letting it fly on the air. "I'll do anything in my power to destroy her precious child. Like i did to her. Whatever it takes, I'll make her bleed into tears. Literally"

She walked towards jake, on the corner of her eye, he was looking straight to her. "Blackmailing you is fun. Because you'd do anything to keep her safe" She admitted, haughtily went to the exit door.

Jake quiver, trying his best not to spoil any tears. Nothing seemed to work up. "What am i going to do now?"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈