-41-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Article

Since last week, people can't stop talking about the hot issue between #DAESUN and #JAKE in the set before having an interview with a famous journalist.

People who had witness the two fighting says that #JAY and Joo-High's CEO Joo Won's Ex Wife is also involve. For their privacy, the videos and audios were deleted, and will be a mystery for the public.

Not only that happened to the three endorsers' friendship, but #JAY 's agency just announced that his relationship with #JOJOO weren't going well and they have separated their ways since then.

For more information to the hot news and trends. Click here

See comments

@twojs
They probably fighting over Daesun 🌚 let me marry daesun instead, while they marry each other 🥳🥳

@Jakesuperior
Nauurrr, i heard jakey got punched by jay :((

@myship_mightfloat
Awee I'm sad for Jay and Jojoo :(( /*throws a celebration party

@userwhoever
Kinda sus tho,,,,, 😦😦

Tap to read 100,450 more

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Mr Park, jojoo demands to see you" Jay's maid knocks on the door, only to get no response from him. She sighs attempting to leave when jojoo marches in the mansion, angrily stomping her feet.

"Park Jay!" She screeched, banging on to the door.

Jay pondered, didn't bother her throwing tantrums or to open the door. He just typically sat on the edge of the bed, holding the handmade bracelet three of them have.

Averted his eyes to his phone on the nightstand, on his contacts with messages he sent to daesun, which were left unread.

"I hope you're doing okay" he mumbles.

"Park Jay!" By that time jojoo found the room keys, barging in Jay's room and swung her arms around him for a hug. Though he immediately removed her hands, glaring at her up and down.

"Please don't leave me" she whined and whined yet again.

"Grow up, jojoo. Please" He let himself fall from the soft mattress, shutting his eyes close to purposely not see her witch like face. 

"You can't just leave me like that! Jay, i gave you everything i have. Money, fame, a grater image. What else could you ask for-"

"You know this relationship is nothing but a fake. Made up. Fabricated. Not TRUE" Jay spats a big slap to jojoo, before he knew it, she started to tear up.

She came closer to him, softly caressing his shoulders. "What does daesun have that I don't, jay?"

"A lot of things actually... but i know there's someone out there for you"

"Why can't you love me? I gave everything to you to save your image"

Jay shook his head, "I don't need to save my image when it's not even the real me" he let her remove her grasp out of him.

"It's always that damn Joo Daesun!" She recklessly broke items in her surroundings, breaking it into pieces whether it was the most expensive thing in the world.

Jay blankly stare at her, expecting this would happen.

Upon her throwing tantrums, she came across a white, ivory, purple patterned bracelet. First instincts was to pull it apart and she did, making all the beads separate and bounce around the bedroom.

Jay's heart skipped a beat.

"Get the hell out...."

"Get the hell out of here for fuck's sake, Kim Jojoo!" He slammed the door, before anyone else could get in.

His anger grew even stronger, as his mother kept on knocking on the other side.

"Jay please, open the door. This is not how you should act"

He glared to the door, as if he was really facing his own mom. "You too shouldn't act like this. Act like your age mother, be mature enough to know that I'm...."

"... suffering"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Another bottle of wine placed down empty on the table. Daesun gulp her saliva mixed with the taste of alcohol in her buds, she released a shaky sigh.

"I'm so sorry" she whispered for the 100th time.

A tear trickles down, "Can someone forgive me, please?"

Daesun heard tiny knocks on the side of the room, she stayed still to wait for that someone to just tell whatever it will say.

"Daesun-ah"

"You can hear me, right?"

"I know it's the fifth time i knocked here but i swear i want your privacy but..."

".... it's been a week, when will i ever face you again, honey?"

"Whatever you did or didn't do. It's fine, there's nothing to worry about. So please, don't blame yourself"

"You know that i love you right? You and seonhee"

"Don't be afraid to open up or to talk to me"

"It's the least thing i can do for you. And for your mother"

"If you aren't comfortable with it. Find someone to be your crying shoulder, don't keep it all to yourself, okay?"

"Daesun?" Mr Joo called her one last time, wanting to hear her voice. But the girl tend to stay put, forcing herself not to make any sobs or whimpers.

She heard his footsteps fade from the background, as she breathes out in relief.

After some time, she stands and made her way to put more hidden clothes to go out. She looked at herself at the mirror for the last time before opening her door after five days straight.

She took a step down from the first floor, their staffs halted and utter shock to see daesun again. She kept herself together and forced a smile.

"Kindly tell my dad, I'll be going somewhere"

"Daesun, you came. Just in time i made dinner. I'll call seonhee so all of us can eat dinner" Mr Joo came running out of the kitchen while wearing an apron.

Daesun avoided eye contact for him to not see what state she is in. "It's too early for dinner, dad. I promise I'll be back at dusk" she excuses.

"Oh... Okay" He forced a smile. Leading his daughter to her car, though he kept on grabbing the reek of alcohol from somewhere. He just couldn't point out.

"Come back early, okay?"

"Yes, dad"

"You know i love you, right?"

"Mhm, I'll be back. Don't worry"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈