-15-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Breaking News
It has been said folks! One of the biggest companies internationally; ParkSky and the High Selling company Joo-High Cooperation together with the SS Brands are having a massive project this winter. Sim Jake, Joo Daesun, and Park Jay their lovely children are the endorsers of the collab. Learn MORE At This Website.

Weeks has passed and now the whole city is filled of cold white snow. People wearing the most thickest layered clothing just to stay warm and we know some may still stay fashionable while being warm.

But then again there's Daesun somewhat looks like a wrapped burrito in her winter outfit.

Basically, there are two locations for the shooting; Outside in the cold open field and the warm Inside room. Preferably, daesun wants to stay inside as possible but of course the shooting must go on.

"I forgot mittens" Daesun shivers through the wind, rubbing her hands as the staff wraps a coat around her body. "We don't have any mittens left, Miss" It frowns and apologizes.

"Jake got some!" Jongseong, or may we call him jay for the moment, said. And unnoticeably threw a pair of mittens of jake as the boy looked back and forth confused.

"Thank god" Daesun breathed out and snatch them away from jake, she smiles. "Thanks shorty!"

"But we're just the same height- god damnit jay why did you have to create that nickname!" Jake vents out his anger towards jay as it had trouble running away by the thick snow.

"Alright, let's hurry this up so we can continue shooting inside" The Director said as everyone agreed in sync. The models or endorses forcedly took off their coats and jackets, suffering from the cold blizzard tornadoes of this city.

The project that was made by the three companies is called the winter package as for the products involved are shoes made by the SS Brands, cosmetics and accessories from Joo-High, lastly clothing from ParkSky, all in one from three different companies.

"It's freezing" Jay complained while hugging himself and tried to not mess up his hair. Everyone else did so too as much as they want to.

Solo pictures were first as jake finished his and daesun was next. She stood infront of the view in the most expensive attire the company had made, posing in different angles making sure it was natural.

Jake who was just done ran over to the trailers for warmth as jay scolded him to not do it and watch their friend shoot. But nonetheless the boy was too cold and ran so fast like flash.

"God..." Jay muttered and turned back his attention to daesun. As she finishes her turn, their eyes met as a signal that it's time for his.

He stood up while removing his coat and wrapping it around her. "Oh- hey it's fine-" She went flustered and insisted she don't need it, but the boy went ahead and wrapped it to her as he strokes her hair.

Daesun eyes to jay with a cheeky smile, "Thank you~" she cooed sweetly, cupping her own cheeks as she tilts her head like a child.

His smile falters a little, suddenly feeling a lightning hit him with daesun's actions.  It's like the world went slow mo for the whole scenario as the girl softly smiled at him genuinely.

What was he feeling all of a sudden?

The director cut his dreamland, calling him to step on the screen. He didn't noticed that daesun had already dashed off to the warming trailer, leaving all dumfounded as the feeling lingers still.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Have you notice something off about Jongseong?" Daesun blurts out in a questioning tone making jake stop from eating his noodles and abandon his chopsticks. "What makes you think that?" He asks a question in return, daesun just sighed and leaned to the chair.

They finally moved in the inside shooting, taking a lunch break for a while. As they were heading she had sense jongseong being weird and quiet, which was off for someone who'd talk 24/7. And the way he distance himself from them or mostly her, she thinks she have done something wrong for him to do that. He even rejected eating lunch together. 

"I don't know, it's just an odd thing for him" She mutters lowly, observing every staff eating and chattering with co workers finishing their lunch. Jongseong wasn't even here at all, making her more sad. 

"You're just being paranoid. You didn't do anything wrong, okay?" Jake reassured, eye to eye contact as daesun slowly nodded and sighed. She waited jake to finish his food 'cause she finished hers in a mere second with her appetite. 

"Are we suppose to just finish this shooting and let our parents handle the rest?" Jake asks, confused with the project itself, with so much going on there's still some things that hasn't been explained properly. Daesun hummed and scrolled to her phone, "When is your other stuff coming in?" She quizzes, thinking about the fact that they'll be living here at south korea permanently though in a different city; incheon. 

Jake thought for a bit, counting the days. "Before summer" he said as the girl in front of her grins widely and eyes widen at the same time. "That means we can go biking at summer right?" Her eyes sparkled excitingly, the two biked and biked all around Brisbane in their first encounter. And certainly, no one would fall in the lake (Definitely not jake) like last time. 

"Didn't you burned all your energy after biking the whole city? I felt like i'm about to faint that time" 

"Come on, you're such an old man! You're not even married yet, think about the children you'll raise"

"Shut up! It's not like i'll be travelling the whole world just to take care of them!"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Jay sips his hot choco, quietly thinking about work and the poses he'll be doing in the photo shoot after lunch. He was stubbornly sitting outside of the building, trying to tolerate the cold itself as he thought staying with daesun would make the weird tender affect go back to his whole soul.

"Thank you~!"

Daesun's cute voice flashes through his head as he blush hardly, he stared at the ground and tried to contain himself from going bonkers again. 

Why is he even feeling this way? Like it's so unexpected for him to be in this matter. Why daesun out of all people? She's just a friend right?

"This isn't good" He whispers to himself, shaking his head continuously and ruffled his own hair in frustration. He sighed for the 100th time and saw how his breath make a fog out of the air as it disappears in a brief moment. 

Letting the cold weather numbed him, it was no guess that sooner or later he'll get sick. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈