-01-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Morning shines so brightly, the alarm ringing so fastly. Daesun was half asleep still even though with the noises her alarm and the maid's knocking in the door was quite enough.

"Miss Joo, time to wake up" It announces, knocking for the 3rd time as she groans and shifted herself to the left side of the bed, covering the blankets way up.

"Fifteen more minutes please" She requested, she could hear the maid sighed and finally twisted the door open.

"Your mother wouldn't like this miss, i recommend you to get up" The maid argues politely.

Daesun finally gave up but stayed in her position, grumbling about the defeat. She sits up, squinting her eyes.

The maid bows to her and carefully picks up her blanket when Daesun indicates her not to. "But-"

"I will do it myself ma'am. You may have breakfast with the rest" Daesun excuses and smiled while fixing her bed hair.

It bows for a final farewell and scurried out of the room. As soon as the maid left, the sleepy adult groaned and sighed in unison.

"Good morning" She greets herself in the mirror, a frown plastered so long. Another day to endure again.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Finally, you're awake" Daesun's step mother exclaims sternly, watching her make way to her specific seat at the dinning table.

"Good Morning Father. Good Morning Mother" She bows and greets politely, her dad gave a warm smile in exchange as it proceeds to hand her the rice.

As for her mother who sits the opposite side infront of her, stared at her weirdly before fading it away to continue breakfast.

Then Seonhee, escapes a little scoff out of her bratty lips.

Mr Joo felt the tension and cleared his throat, "So any plans for today my sweet kids?" He asks. The two looked at each other as seonhee responds.

"My friends and i are studying for exams upcoming next week"

Mr Joo nodded and looked at her older daughter, a big grin in his face. "Well, i am looking for jobs to apply" daesun starts off.

Mrs Joo lets out a muttered laugh of disbelief, "We have an entire company daesun. No need to walk around the streets"

"Your mother is right pumpkin. You can work with us in the company. Who knows i might retire and give the CEO position to you" Mr Joo mentions retirement and CEO position as the mother and younger daughter was quite stunned.